ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the people that said IUs guards were good enough and 3 pt shooting would be fine

Crickets. Remember gunn and banks were going to kill it they said all last summer. Cupps also. They said no need to fill the other grant. Wish I had saved some of those posts.

IU shot what from 3 today, 35%?
Last game Auburn shot 3-27.
They also only had 2 turnovers today. How many more games will they only have 2.
Their leading scorer only had 2 points today. How's that aline with anything positive? But IU still scored 76. Tigers appear to me to run hot or cold. They either enjoy a track meet or suffer through a shot putt competition. MM and Ware got a shock treatment today. Good experience for them.

Reactions: HillzHoozier
They also only had 2 turnovers today. How many more games will they only have 2.
Their leading scorer only had 2 points today. How's that aline with anything positive? But IU still scored 76. Tigers appear to me to run hot or cold. They either enjoy a track meet or suffer through a shot putt competition. MM and Ware got a shock treatment today. Good experience for them.
Lack of turnovers, and their shooting percentage being above their norm…indicates a poor defensive effort on IUs part.

Disappointing because we had been getting incrementally better with our effort and rotations since the start of NYC games.

Unfortunately, this brings the possibility of those improvements being largely due to sub par competition. Of which, we don’t have many games left.

Nobody said that. Go back and show us. What was said was once the bigs started looking for them out of the double it would improve. Would we ever be dynamic or a team shooting 20-25? No.
You're wasting your time. He doesn't know anything about basketball ... he's a garage-based t-shirt maker who prides himself on being a fragile emotional little girl.

Last game Auburn shot 3-27, hmm, their opponent must guard
3 point shooters.

Lack of turnovers, and their shooting percentage being above their norm…indicates a poor defensive effort on IUs part.

Disappointing because we had been getting incrementally better with our effort and rotations since the start of NYC games.

Unfortunately, this brings the possibility of those improvements being largely due to sub par competition. Of which, we don’t have many games left.
I agree that all of our competition, other than UConn is subpar. What was very impressive today was how well Auburn 's guards shot the ball and how few turnovers. 3, they had. I wonder if anyone ever has scored over 100 points with 3 or less turnovers before.? But a bigger part of me also thinks that our guards can't shoot well,and they cannot defend well either. They helped Auburn look better than they are.

Certainly could be some of it. But for that logic to fully fit then the reason why is the IU D was too tunnel visioned in holding the Tigers best scorer to 2 points. When you're hot you're hot.

Today was a day where everything went well for Auburn and IU played like shit. Much different from Auburn’s last game where they lost to Appalachia State. Losing ugly or losing pretty is one loss either way.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT