ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s Shrock When You Need Him?

If Pete was alive, we’d already have new Britney pics, uncensored by Daddy Spears.

Who ruined the OTF?
Who killed Shrock?
Wait - did he really die?

There was a picture that he made where he put the heads of Tom Coverdale and Brent Darby on the the bodies of Rocky Balboa and Clubber Lang that I sent to my brother, who was working with OSU's basketball team at the time. He printed it off and it hung in their locker room for a good while - maybe at least until the end of the season.

As a weird aside, Brent Darby passed away awhile back. The Big Ten had more than it's fair share of mens basketball players from the 1990s die. Shoot, IU has had more than it's fair share with Collier, Reed and Gladness.

Wait - did he really die?

There was a picture that he made where he put the heads of Tom Coverdale and Brent Darby on the the bodies of Rocky Balboa and Clubber Lang that I sent to my brother, who was working with OSU's basketball team at the time. He printed it off and it hung in their locker room for a good while - maybe at least until the end of the season.

As a weird aside, Brent Darby passed away awhile back. The Big Ten had more than it's fair share of mens basketball players from the 1990s die. Shoot, IU has had more than it's fair share with Collier, Reed and Gladness.

Until he posts some Shrockness on the OTF, he’s dead to me.

Hes on the Twitter - but thats the only place worse than the Cooler

All the greats are dead, and I don’t feel so good myself…

You aren't one of the greats. Don't kid yourself.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT