ADVERTISEMENT

What makes a person likable??

I was just reading the above article and a couple stuck out that really makes a person unlikable to me:
  • They don't try to impress.
  • They don't preach
To be honest I kinda combine those two because I been around too many people who preach trying to impress others on how much they know. No matter the subject they know all about it and I immediately know that they don't know sh$t.
All the other things are important but those two are the two that stood out to me.
Pretty much just do the opposite of Kamala/Walz. You do that, you should be extremely likable.

This scans.
🚨I am relentless on a frisbee golf course, though. I’ll hide my opponents frisbee under leaves, play fetch with random dogs, and eat snacks off of it. Have you ever tried throwing a frisbee after spot has chewed on it and it has Doritos crumbs?

Staring At You Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
🚨I am relentless on a frisbee golf course, though. I’ll hide my opponents frisbee under leaves, play fetch with random dogs, and eat snacks off of it. Have you ever tried throwing a frisbee after spot has chewed on it and it has Doritos crumbs on it?

Staring At You Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
We are entering the worst time of year for disc golf. Leaves. Leaves everywhere and the discs definitely slide under the leaves and than you never see it again. Frustrating.

I've been slowly turning my bag pink b/c nothing in nature (at least on disc golf course) is pink.

Reactions: snarlcakes
We are entering the worst time of year for disc golf. Leaves. Leaves everywhere and the discs definitely slide under the leaves and than you never see it again. Frustrating.

I've been slowly turning my bag pink b/c nothing in nature (at least on disc golf course) is pink.
Riiiight. That’s why. 😉
I wonder what Ice-T would say about that.

That makes two of us struggling to find the pink thing.

Too Much Dance GIF by The Comedy Bar

Last edited:
How about admitting you were an over eager dupe when you put forth obviously fake trash info from a POS source that is proven to be false?
That was yesterday. What ya got today? It’s not healthy to live in the past. And you are acting like Kamala/Tim here. Extremely unlikable.

Predictable, but ineffective attempt at distraction. You’re still that guy without the courage to admit you were duped.
So typical.
Courage? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Hilarious. Pure gold.

I self banned for a day or 2. If that isn’t courageous, I don’t know what is. 😉

Quit acting like a whinny little child. Totally unlikable.

Courage? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Hilarious. Pure gold.

I self banned for a day or 2. If that isn’t courageous, I don’t know what is. 😉

Quit acting like a whinny little child. Totally unlikable.
Courage is merely a transactional trait for MAGA dupes.

• Love
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
There are a few people that I don't like and i just avoid them.
I'm trying to square this post with the thread starter. Will the real NPT please stand up?

I was just reading the above article and a couple stuck out that really makes a person unlikable to me:
  • They don't try to impress.
  • They don't preach
To be honest I kinda combine those two because I been around too many people who preach trying to impress others on how much they know. No matter the subject they know all about it and I immediately know that they don't know sh$t.
All the other things are important but those two are the two that stood out to me.
I'm pretty sure you're just going to go back to avoiding me. 🥹

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT