ADVERTISEMENT

What makes a person likable??

NPT

Aug 28, 2001

I was just reading the above article and a couple stuck out that really makes a person unlikable to me:
  • They don't try to impress.
  • They don't preach
To be honest I kinda combine those two because I been around too many people who preach trying to impress others on how much they know. No matter the subject they know all about it and I immediately know that they don't know sh$t.
All the other things are important but those two are the two that stood out to me.

Reactions: Ohio Guy and larsIU

I was just reading the above article and a couple stuck out that really makes a person unlikable to me:
  • They don't preach
To be honest I kinda combine those two because I been around too many people who preach trying to impress others on how much they know. No matter the subject they know all about it and I immediately know that they don't know sh$t.
All the other things are important but those two are the two that stood out to me.
There are maybe 2 likeable people on these boards based on those criteria

• They don't preach
There are two things my bride tells me she doesn’t like about me — I don’t listen and … what was the other?

There are two things my bride tells me she doesn’t like about me — I don’t listen and … what was the other?
That's kinda funny because my wife says I don't listen. However, when she's doing stuff she talks to herself and then asks me a question in the middle but I've tuned her out a long time before and don't hear the question. It's gonna be silent here for the next two weeks because she left for Japan on Sunday and will be gone two weeks.

I absolutely get what you're saying and agree 100%.

is there an extra negative in there?

Or do you only like people who are always preachy and who always try to impress?

You're all worthless assclowns who I wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.
Except for Marvin, IUCrazy2, and probably Brad.

Signed,
Mr. Likable
I can’t help but laugh thinking of me writhing in pain on fire and you looking like this while trying to decide if you should piss on me:

Larry David Reaction GIF

That's kinda funny because my wife says I don't listen. However, when she's doing stuff she talks to herself and then asks me a question in the middle but I've tuned her out a long time before and don't hear the question. It's gonna be silent here for the next two weeks because she left for Japan on Sunday and will be gone two weeks.
Wait. NPT are you sleeping with my wife?

It wouldn't be hard.🤣
You know those drones that have been hunting around Langley? They’ll be overhead at your house this evening.

So, don’t go outside to pee in the yard, under the fiction it keeps the deer away.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT
That’s a great question.

I'm the same person here as I am in real life.

There's very few people in this world that I don't like. I pride myself in being respectful and raising my kids the same way. Of course I'm human, but I've come to realize that life is to short, so if I find someone I don't mix with, I just cut them out of my life and keep it moving.

Reactions: larsIU and NPT
I'm the same person here as I am in real life.

There's very few people in this world that I don't like. I pride myself in being respectful and raising my kids the same way. Of course I'm human, but I've come to realize that life is to short, so if I find someone I don't mix with, I just cut them out of my life and keep it moving.
That describes me also. There are a few people that I don't like and i just avoid them. I've never been one to hold a grudge but can have a pretty short fuse but get over it quickly. That doesn't mean that I'll never hold a grudge... you start messing with my family and it may be a different game. For the most part I don't care what people think of me so no matter what you say to me on here it's not gonna bother me because I don't know anyone personally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT