ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell…

So you think he's guilty, but somehow being unfairly persecuted/prosecuted.

And it's election interference.

I guess technically having 91 indictments is 'interference' in that it'd 'interfere' with just about any person's life and job. And I do think people have given 'two shits' about his criminal activity for a long time. Most of what he has been indicted for happened in the last few years.

I think it's BS that a fairly sizeable portion of the population thinks the guy should get several mulligans - 91 to be exact - because they buy his BS (literally and figuratively).
My first problem was removing you from ignore as a curiosity, 2nd reading your question to me. 3rd was taking it seriously. It'll not happen again.
Piss
Off
Ant.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
Honest answer; innocent is a terrible world for this and really is a very small % of why I think it’s all BS. There is no one going after him gives two shit about his guilt or innocence as to compared to precedent set by everyone else, doing similar, in our “history”.
This is 100%, total election interference!!
Good answer!

So you think he's guilty, but somehow being unfairly persecuted/prosecuted.

And it's election interference.

I guess technically having 91 indictments is 'interference' in that it'd 'interfere' with just about any person's life and job. And I do think people have given 'two shits' about his criminal activity for a long time. Most of what he has been indicted for happened in the last few years.

I think it's BS that a fairly sizeable portion of the population thinks the guy should get several mulligans - 91 to be exact - because they buy his BS (literally and figuratively).
Where did he say he thinks he's guilty?

"No hidden agenda" my ass.

giphy.gif

My first problem was removing you from ignore as a curiosity, 2nd reading your question to me. 3rd was taking it seriously. It'll not happen again.
Piss
Off
Ant.
I went back and read through our correspondence, thinking I might have inadvertently offended you.

I asked you a question. I didn't insult you. I think we both knew going in that we didn't see eye to eye on things, which I took as a good, healthy thing. If you never want to be challenged on your views or if you're offended by someone you disagree with asking you a questions and sharing their views then I don't know what to tell you.

If these are three problems for you, then I have a word of caution - don't ever go outside or engage with anyone you don't know or disagree with. It's a cruel world out there and you're way too sensitive.

I went back and read through our correspondence, thinking I might have inadvertently offended you.

I asked you a question. I didn't insult you. I think we both knew going in that we didn't see eye to eye on things, which I took as a good, healthy thing. If you never want to be challenged on your views or if you're offended by someone you disagree with asking you a questions and sharing their views then I don't know what to tell you.

If these are three problems for you, then I have a word of caution - don't ever go outside or engage with anyone you don't know or disagree with. It's a cruel world out there and you're way too sensitive.
You're one of the most reasonable, civil and affable posters here. If someone can't deal with you, then they shouldn't be here.

"So you think he's guilty, but somehow being unfairly persecuted/prosecuted."

Didn't you write this?

People get kind of sensitive when you lie about what they actually said.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
"So you think he's guilty, but somehow being unfairly persecuted/prosecuted."

Didn't you write this?

People get kind of sensitive when you lie about what they actually said.
If he felt that way, all he had to type was "I didn't say that."

But if he wasn't saying he thought he was guilty, I'm not sure what he meant by this:

"innocent is a terrible world for this and really is a very small % of why I think it’s all BS."

If "innocent is a terrible word for this" is true, what is a better word? a qualifier like 'kinda' innocent? What do YOU think he meant when he typed that? And by the way, it was YOU that claimed he didn't think Trump was guilty, not him.

If he felt that way, all he had to type was "I didn't say that."

But if he wasn't saying he thought he was guilty, I'm not sure what he meant by this:

"innocent is a terrible world for this and really is a very small % of why I think it’s all BS."

If "innocent is a terrible word for this" is true, what is a better word? a qualifier like 'kinda' innocent? What do YOU think he meant when he typed that? And by the way, it was YOU that claimed he didn't think Trump was guilty, not him.
Why should he reply to you when you lie about what he said?

Look, you're a liar and you lied about what he posted. You can apologize and slink off or continue to make excuses and further cement your reputation as a dupe.

Why should he reply to you when you lie about what he said?

Look, you're a liar and you lied about what he posted. You can apologize and slink off or continue to make excuses and further cement your reputation as a dupe.
This is such a weird hill to die on/non-answer, even for you.

Reactions: Bowlmania
This is such a weird hill to die on/non-answer, even for you.
Lying is not big deal to you - I get that.

By the way, the 'hill to die' on is such a tired, old cliche..... try to come up with something better next time to try to weasel out of something.

Lying is not big deal to you - I get that.

By the way, the 'hill to die' on is such a tired, old cliche..... try to come up with something better next time to try to weasel out of something.
What’s great is that you’re accusing me of lying about someone’s intent in a post by lying about my intent in a post.

And it IS a weird hill to die on.

Reactions: Bowlmania

You asked a question, prefaced with a "I come in peace and understanding, honest, I swear, really this time". I answered, in earnest without confrontation and gave why I feel you where asking the least important and vital question.
You came back with "Here let me tell you something that you don't know about yourself and DJT"..........
It's not a me problem, it's a you problem.
Hey Ant, here is me sprinkling a little Borax in your path. Now scurry off. There is zero chance we will agree.

• Love
Reactions: DANC
You asked a question, prefaced with a "I come in peace and understanding, honest, I swear, really this time". I answered, in earnest without confrontation and gave why I feel you where asking the least important and vital question.
You came back with "Here let me tell you something that you don't know about yourself and DJT"..........
Hey Ant, here is me sprinkling a little Borax in your path. Now scurry off. There is zero chance we will agree.
Boom

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You should be careful putting words someone didn’t say in quotes. @DANC is policing these parts for stuff like that.

Is “boom” shorthand for all that self-righteous stuff you posted earlier about lying about what another poster said? Because if not, I’m not following here.
I'm not suprised.

Go play in the sttreets.

I'm not suprised.

Go play in the sttreets.
Hey danc, I'm curious about something. You haven't shitposted this much in months. At the same time, your coach has been uncharacteristically absent. Are you simply filling the shitposting void?

I'm not suprised.

Go play in the sttreets.
Is “go play in the sttreets” slang for saying that you were sorry for being a hypocrite by not calling someone out for doing the EXACT thing you accused me of doing only because you agree with him?

If so, apology accepted.

Yes, you're afraid he could actually do it. Yes, I believe it's possible. Not likely, but possible.

You're scared to death of any Trump success.
25% of our total federal debt while crowing about the “greatest economy”, no wall, no replacement for Obama-care- I’m not afraid of Trump success. And I don’t even bring up the Green Bay Sweep and trying to overturn an election he lost. I know you know nothing about that, and likely haven’t even heard of Peter Navarro.

You should be careful putting words someone didn’t say in quotes. @DANC is policing these parts for stuff like that.
Also can/ are used for purposes to highlight indirect quotes or directly call attention to the ironic nature of the person or subject being discussed. Although not following nor totally identified nor controlled by an offical controlling entity, as in the setting of a pissing match on a message board can be an effective tool, to further said pissing match, by making the easily offended participANT whom was intentionally creating a dishonest discussion, whimper and have self doubt.

SO, I think my use of the " " actually worked reasonably well. Your opinion may differ and I am ok with that.

Also can/ are used for purposes to highlight indirect quotes or directly call attention to the ironic nature of the person or subject being discussed. Although not following nor totally identified nor controlled by an offical controlling entity, as in the setting of a pissing match on a message board can be an effective tool, to further said pissing match, by making the easily offended participANT whom was intentionally creating a dishonest discussion, whimper and have self doubt.

SO, I think my use of the " " actually worked reasonably well. Your opinion may differ and I am ok with that.
All I’m saying is that you should be careful. @DANC is pretty quick to call people out, regardless of what your intent is.

And you are reading a lot into what I’ve posted. What do you have ants?

What do you have ants?
Now there is a very legit question. My Mobile house has those fire breathing little bastards everywhere. They never bit (it's actually a sting) as individuals, it's always a mass casualty incident, but the pain doesn't really start for a few days. It lasts for weeks and leaves scars.
I'm not really sure how the correlation was made towards you.... Oh wait. Yes I do, I was being facetious. Little buggers look innocent enough, but it's just a disguise.

Now there is a very legit question. My Mobile house has those fire breathing little bastards everywhere. They never bit (it's actually a sting) as individuals, it's always a mass casualty incident, but the pain doesn't really start for a few days. It lasts for weeks and leaves scars.
I'm not really sure how the correlation was made towards you.... Oh wait. Yes I do, I was being facetious. Little buggers look innocent enough, but it's just a disguise.
Fire ants. Not to be ****ed with. They grab with their jaws and bite with their stinger. I got attacked in college on one of our back practice fields. Brutal

Fire ants. Not to be ****ed with. They grab with their jaws and bite with their stinger. I got attacked in college on one of our back practice fields. Brutal
I really think it only fair for Mark to experience it. Then, at that point, he will understand why certain possers from a certain side, draw so much of our admiration. I've extended the olive Boll and Branch socks, not much more I can do.

I really think it only fair for Mark to experience it. Then, at that point, he will understand why certain possers from a certain side, draw so much of our admiration. I've extended the olive Boll and Branch socks, not much more I can do.
I don’t think they can survive Midwest winters. I think they’re just one more adventure found in the southern states.

I don’t think they can survive Midwest winters. I think they’re just one more adventure found in the southern states.
I invited him to come south. I've got a room for him to "suit up". Heck, I could even fly him down, 4 1/2 hrs from Btown and it's game time baby.

Ever ****ed around with chiggers? Ft. Benning was notorious for them. I think I have a hibernating colony in my leg still. Just waiting for me to cross the Mason-Dixon so they can reunite with their dirtbag cousins.

Is “go play in the sttreets” slang for saying that you were sorry for being a hypocrite by not calling someone out for doing the EXACT thing you accused me of doing only because you agree with him?

If so, apology accepted.
You really are a child.

I'm sure you hear that all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT