ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell…

8h5qzy.jpg

Three responses, all making fun of this tragedy.
It's a big story and I'm good with doc's thread and original post. Not much compassion from the rest of the bunch, though. The guy was obviously seriously disturbed and he's now left a widow and kids who will be forever haunted by the way he died. Just tragic on so many levels.

Making fun is gallows humor and is a normal reaction. In reality it’s a deflection from what this may become: inspiration for suicide bombings and further destruction on our soil over an issue that Leftists don’t understand past what TikTok tells them.

I'm not convinced the Righties have any deeper understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
So it is ok to shoot trespassers? You agree with the stand your ground law?
You think there shouldn't be an exception when tasked with protecting the people that are being chased and when there is a mob behind the person?

Plus, if he didn't shoot, it would have emboldened the mob behind her to come on through.

And I thought she was just a tourist ;)

So it is ok to shoot trespassers? You agree with the stand your ground law?
See above. No I don't think you should just be able to shoot anyone when they trespass. But when they are threatening you like the mob was that day, shoot away.

And before you accuse me of being a liberal, I feel the same way about store looters and such. Tell them to stop once, maybe even twice. Then shoot away. We have to get our cities back and I'm guessing the flash mobs would cut the crap if a few people were made examples.

It's a big story and I'm good with doc's thread and original post. Not much compassion from the rest of the bunch, though. The guy was obviously seriously disturbed and he's now left a widow and kids who will be forever haunted by the way he died. Just tragic on so many levels.
I would use words such as selfish and stupid before I used tragic. Seems to me he made a conscious decision I hope he felt justification prior to expiring.

C'mon man, you're better than that.
Fine. But the gyrations the far left is working through to defend October 7 and Hamas - under a real fair and balanced media - would be a story in par or bigger than Jan 6 (the day Bowlmania almost died from masturbation-induced dehydration) - should be far more alarming to you than it obviously is. The Far Left is much more dangerous to the average citizen than is the Far Right and is what will tip a lot of people that hate Trump to begrudgingly vote for him.

See above. No I don't think you should just be able to shoot anyone when they trespass. But when they are threatening you like the mob was that day, shoot away.

And before you accuse me of being a liberal, I feel the same way about store looters and such. Tell them to stop once, maybe even twice. Then shoot away. We have to get our cities back and I'm guessing the flash mobs would cut the crap if a few people were made examples.
Resisting arrest is no different. You start attacking cops and wind up shot, don’t come crying to me. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Fine. But the gyrations the far left is working through to defend October 7 and Hamas - under a real fair and balanced media - would be a story in par or bigger than Jan 6 (the day Bowlmania almost died from masturbation-induced dehydration) - should be far more alarming to you than it obviously is.

I'm not convinced there is any support for October 7 and Hamas to speak of, but the handful of idiots sure are getting a lot of attention. What does seem to be getting people wound up is the Israeli response. I have no idea how it works on the ground, but there does appear to be little regard for the innocent civilians caught up in the righteous scorched earth approach.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I'm not convinced there is any support for October 7 and Hamas to speak of, but the handful of idiots sure are getting a lot of attention. What does seem to be getting people wound up is the Israeli response. I have no idea how it works on the ground, but there does appear to be little regard for the innocent civilians caught up in the righteous scorched earth approach.

I think any comment about Israelis crossing the line in their retaliation somehow gets twisted into defending Oct 7.

When someone can't really argue the point, they twist it to be worse than it was and then argue against that point.

What gets the people riled up is their ability to fall for wanton Palestinian and Hamas propaganda. Fake hospital bombings. Fake ER treatments of the same paid actors and fake blood. What is it about Woke Culture that just makes the Left “have to” believe everything about Israel?

If you don’t believe there is support about Oct 7 then you haven’t seen some of the BLM subsidiary accounts on X. I think I’ve proven that a lot of what you have called “conservative bogeymen” about things like AI to be true. I’m right on this too.

I think any comment about Israelis crossing the line in their retaliation somehow gets twisted into defending Oct 7.

When someone can't really argue the point, they twist it to be worse than it was and then argue against that point.
i saw your post re facts. you want to debate the facts trump vs biden. border. inflation. global affairs. you know every single one has been cited and presented to you.

Reactions: DANC
No, righties just worship traitor Trump because he tells them to. So much better right? Lmao
I bet there are people reading this who 1) will vote for Trump and 2) believe that he'll solve the Israeli-Hamas conflict and get Russia out of Ukraine within days of winning the the next presidential election.

Mostly because he tells them that.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
What gets the people riled up is their ability to fall for wanton Palestinian and Hamas propaganda. Fake hospital bombings. Fake ER treatments of the same paid actors and fake blood. What is it about Woke Culture that just makes the Left “have to” believe everything about Israel?

If you don’t believe there is support about Oct 7 then you haven’t seen some of the BLM subsidiary accounts on X. I think I’ve proven that a lot of what you have called “conservative bogeymen” about things like AI to be true. I’m right on this too.
Denial eliminates the inevitable shame that should accompany the affiliation with & support of the people & causes you mention.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
I bet there are people reading this who 1) will vote for Trump and 2) believe that he'll solve the Israeli-Hamas conflict and get Russia out of Ukraine within days of winning the the next presidential election.

Mostly because he tells them that.
There are, probably, and that’s sad.

But there are also people who will vote for Biden that believe anything they hear if it involves key buzzwords like “colonist” and “saving democracy” and “genocide” and “intersectionality” and best of all “TRUMP.”

Active duty us Air Force member sets himself on fire in protest in front of Israeli embassy.

Apparently this guy was married with children.

I believe the proper response is: da fuq?

This should prompt an investigation into mental health checkups for our soldiers. How does a man clearly this mentally ill go unnoticed in the Air Force?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT