ADVERTISEMENT

What in the hell…

25% of our total federal debt while crowing about the “greatest economy”, no wall, no replacement for Obama-care- I’m not afraid of Trump success. And I don’t even bring up the Green Bay Sweep and trying to overturn an election he lost. I know you know nothing about that, and likely haven’t even heard of Peter Navarro.
I see math is not your strong suit.

• Haha
Reactions: Indyhorn
Ever ****ed around with chiggers? Ft. Benning was notorious for them. I think I have a hibernating colony in my leg still. Just waiting for me to cross the Mason-Dixon so they can reunite with their dirtbag cousins.
Used to be plenty of chigger in Indiana - got them all the time as a kid.

I wonder if pesticides have killed them off up north?

Isn't it Fort Freedom now? Or is that the former Ft. Bragg?

I see math is not your strong suit.
I flat guarantee I can do math- you are already receiving your social security I assume- I fight for the rest of us who paid in more than a self employed farmer in example who inherited his land from his parents. Can you not divide 7 plus trillion by the total debt when he left office? Oh you’ll need them to multiply by 100 for a percent.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I flat guarantee I can do math- you are already receiving your social security I assume- I fight for the rest of us who paid in more than a self employed farmer in example who inherited his land from his parents. Can you not divide 7 plus trillion by the total debt when he left office? Oh you’ll need them to multiply by 100 for a percent.
Did you get kicked in the head by a mule when you were a child?

Did you get kicked in the head by a mule when you were a child?
You want to meet me in person Danc?- You really need to meet folks you throw insults at online to discuss- but I wager you are simply an old bitter dude tossing insults at strangers to make himself feel better. All of which is to say anywhere anytime old MAGA. Message me, I’ll show. But you like Cray aren’t one to show- that I realize

• Haha
You want to meet me in person Danc?- You really need to meet folks you throw insults at online to discuss- but I wager you are simply an old bitter dude tossing insults at strangers to make himself feel better. All of which is to say anywhere anytime old MAGA. Message me, I’ll show. But you like Cray aren’t one to show- that I realize

Used to be plenty of chigger in Indiana - got them all the time as a kid.

I wonder if pesticides have killed them off up north?

Isn't it Fort Freedom now? Or is that the former Ft. Bragg?
Ummm….they are still very prevalent.

A can of Cutter rides in the cup holder (that would be on the opposite side of the beer can) from May thru the first frost. O hate those things

A can of Cutter rides in the cup holder (that would be on the opposite side of the beer can) from May thru the first frost. O hate those things

Yeah, they're still around. I get bit and get an itch but it's not too bad and I don't whine about it. Wife gets eaten alive and bitches nonstop. She never dealt with them living on the tundra.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Danc and I used to go tooth and nail. We meet at a football game, face to face, cheek to cheek. I buy his beer now, when he wants of course.
I think it's better you find god, now. Before you challenge DANC later.
Just my honest advice, driven from personal experience. Just For the record, DANC did buy the tickets that day, but I know that there is no option of not returning the favor. IF you know what I mean. (your smart, are you picking up what I'm puttin down?????)

• Haha

Now having grown up with Chiggers (the one that my little bother got on his pecker (he was 4), and how he rubbed that little bastard (I am 5 yrs older) was pure friggin comedy to this day... (for me) he's an exec at lilly now and can't be reminded. woke shit and all).
and now these fire aints in BAMA... Night and day difference. Think Freddy Kruger vrs a sore throat. The biggest problem is, the southern goat/mark/hickory/zeke ant bite, doesn't swell to 150% of original size, until 1.5 weeks later. You may not have even noticed that the little bitches even bit ya. and no one to fight back, other than chemical warfare methods, which are not "green" and the Aloha/Goat/ MArk/zeke/hickory people have seizureus over.
Life's done got out of hand !!!

Danc and I used to go tooth and nail. We meet at a football game, face to face, cheek to cheek. I buy his beer now, when he wants of course.
I think it's better you find god, now. Before you challenge DANC later.
Just my honest advice, driven from personal experience. Just For the record, DANC did buy the tickets that day, but I know that there is no option of not returning the favor. IF you know what I mean. (your smart, are you picking up what I'm puttin down?????)
Danc isn’t messaging me- no worries. I’m in grass lots most football games if anyone wants to talk- I have beer. Danc won’t say to my face what he says on web. Now watch him laugh- he’s a drive by shat talker who only wants a rise. I’ll not give him any more as I will not see his drivel. Now my advice don’t fight crazy folks, smart folks, or wrestlers. Elbows open up everyone!

• Haha
Danc isn’t messaging me- no worries. I’m in grass lots most football games if anyone wants to talk- I have beer. Danc won’t say to my face what he says on web. Now watch him laugh- he’s a drive by shat talker who only wants a rise. I’ll not give him any more as I will not see his drivel. Now my advice don’t fight crazy folks, smart folks, or wrestlers. Elbows open up everyone!
So running to your defense as ring managers, Probably to save you from impending embarrassment, @UncleMark or maybe @TheOriginalHappyGoat have removed @DANC privileges from this thread. It's not what you know it who you belong to that are in control of the hammer. Are you happy to win that way? Your buddies saving you with their MOD Powers.
AOC even had Peolsi on here side when they decided who the head bitch was. Good job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT