ADVERTISEMENT

What happens after the election?

Not all military installations are equivalent. Could we raise a MAGA army to topple Fort Bragg or Fort Hood? No. Not until our numbers are large enough and we win some Guard units to our side.

But I spent a lot of time growing up on Great Lakes Naval Air Station. I know it’s defenses and the people there are not tough. Many are portly and complacent. Plus it would strike our initial blow in Illinois right in the heart of the enemy.

Bragg and Hood would be won to our side peaceably in time anyway given the states they reside in.

And I do not want to be corrected on names so do not start.
The image of an adolescent FarvaGoo spying on the Great Lakes Naval Air Station from his family BMW with a popped collar is just too much.

The image of an adolescent FarvaGoo spying on the Great Lakes Naval Air Station from his family BMW with a popped collar is just too much.
b12c9086bb3debf659a5f1723a9aedc8.jpg

I believe HRC said SOME of Trump's supporters. No one put you in the "deplorable basket" but yourself...You chose to apply her definition to yourself...
As did all Republicans at the time.
I believe HRC said SOME of Trump's supporters. No one put you in the "deplorable basket" but yourself...You chose to apply her definition to yourself...
Indeed she did, saying half of Trump supporters are deplorable. Believe me when I say ALL Republicans took it in personal offense. It’s what made us all bristle, uniting us strength and determination to defeat this name-calling, bullying bitch. In her 2017 book, What Happened, HRC herself said her “basket of deplorables” comments were a factor in her electoral loss.

As did all Republicans at the time.

Indeed she did, saying half of Trump supporters are deplorable. Believe me when I say ALL Republicans took it in personal offense. It’s what made us all bristle, uniting us strength and determination to defeat this name-calling, bullying bitch. In her 2017 book, What Happened, HRC herself said her “basket of deplorables” comments were a factor in her electoral loss.
It probably didn't help, but long before she said that, many of you said that all Democrats were satanic communists who genuinely desired to destroy America, so forgive me if I don't give a flying f*ck if your feelings were hurt by big, bad, scary Hillary.

It probably didn't help, but long before she said that, many of you said that all Democrats were satanic communists who genuinely desired to destroy America, so forgive me if I don't give a flying f*ck if your feelings were hurt by big, bad, scary Hillary.
Only half of democrats are satanic communists bent on destroying America. Another half are democrats because “FDR got us out of the depression” and the other half are just stupid

If Trump wins, there could be trouble. Surely cities will burn. Biden will vacate the White House and turn it over to Trump over his dead body.

Which means the inauguration may need to be postponed a week.
If Trump wins, I don’t see Joe Biden making an attempt to quash the transfer of power. I think Biden fundamentally understands how American democracy works and respects the Constitution.

If Trump wins, I don’t see Joe Biden making an attempt to quash the transfer of power. I think Biden fundamentally understands how American democracy works and respects the Constitution.

I don't see Biden doing that either, but Biden isn't on the ticket, he is the outgoing president regardless of the outcome.

As for what he fundamentally understands and respects, I wouldn't even venture a guess at this point.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
There’s a big difference in a presidential candidate calling the opposition deplorable and “many of you” labeling Democrats as “satanic Communists”. Oh, and no feelings were hurt on our end because that comment of hers she later regretted motivated us to vote against her. We were glad she was dumb enough to say it.

Biden understand that nap time comes at 11 and he gets Jello on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Hey @mcmurtry66 , had dinner with my first ex last night. Got damn she’s still a great cook.
She started off with explaining how my friends of 40+ years really don’t like me, and then asked me to divorce my current piece to get back with her.
Is this some mixed signals, or am I being paranoid?
This fits the PWT picture of you I had in my head perfectly!

After the successful Election, The Dream Team along with all of it's Division and affiliates, will be setting up Abusement Parks in every Dem controlled big city. All of those resilient, captured Urban American's will be freed from the oppression that they have been subjected to for years.

That movie any good?
Haven't watched the whole thing yet. Didn't catch it at the theaters.

Parts I've seen have been more thought provoking than the usual "white nationalists are gonna try and kill us all" tropes you see in Purge movies, and that other forgettable one about lefties trying to escape to Canada.

Spoiler alert: 😄

Haven't watched the whole thing yet. Didn't catch it at the theaters.

Parts I've seen have been more thought provoking than the usual "white nationalists are gonna try and kill us all" tropes you see in Purge movies, and that other forgettable one about lefties trying to escape to Canada.

Spoiler alert: 😄

The thesis seems to be “Journalist's are the most noble of us all and will save the world”

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Wrong again. If he hadn't run he wouldn't have been charged.
You just can’t admit it. Garland took way too much time to appoint a special prosecutor. Everyone knew his crimes long before he announced in November of 22. Garland didn’t want it to look political so he slow walked everything. Watch and see if the 11th circuit doesn’t overrule Cannon again and reinstate the case against him in Florida. They’ve already slapped her down twice already. And that’s a very conservative court. He stole national secrets and obstructed the investigation. But I’m sure you’ll justify it same as he did. He conducted a Vulcan mind meld and declassified them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT