ADVERTISEMENT

What happens after the election?

That’s the first thing I thought of when Hillary called me deplorable. I thought it a dumb thing to say because it pissed us all off and well…we all know what you woke up to the morning of Wednesday, Nov 9, 2016. We just laughed and laughed and you know what? The weirdos are going to laugh (and laugh again) on Wednesday, Nov 6, 2024 and all you’re going to want to do is climb back underneath your rock to try and figure out just how “Orange Man” was able to pull off another “upset”.

Bullshit!!! Enough is enough and we’ll be ready. Hopefully lead from the front. The issue will be scheduling. Nov is college football. That’s out. Dec holidays won’t work. I guess January but that depends on school breaks, weather, and superbowl Sunday weekend is probably not going to work. It’s possible but conflicts will make it tough

Looking like a late spring offensive. After the tournament, but before Memorial Day weekend and the start of #whiteboysummer.

Plus, dragons being reptiles will function better in warmer weather.

That’s the first thing I thought of when Hillary called me deplorable. I thought it a dumb thing to say because it pissed us all off and well…we all know what you woke up to the morning of Wednesday, Nov 9, 2016. We just laughed and laughed and you know what? The weirdos are going to laugh (and laugh again) on Wednesday, Nov 6, 2024 and all you’re going to want to do is climb back underneath your rock to try and figure out just how “Orange Man” was able to pull off another “upset”.
And if he loses again. Will you cry like a baby for a day, or multiple days?

I also spent a decent amount of time on Scott Air Force base when my dad was stationed there. If I give you the schematics and draw up the Battle Plan can you raise the men we need?
One Facebook Post
Are you a fellow middle aged man sick of his wife and in desperate need of an adventure? How about a free adventure?!!! If this is you be at Art Hill Sat at 9am. Please share this post.

When they get there and we tell them our plan at least half will shrug and come with us. Like Jan 6

Seriously? I just finished the yard work and all showered up. Finishing some ice water and then cracking open a new Woodford bottle, but I’m still a little cranky after shooing off some damn deer.

Do you really think anybody is batshit crazy enough to attack any military base in the continental United States? Do they have the ordnance? Just a small little detail. A few rifles and handguns ain’t cuttin’ it.

The probability of an attack by civilians on a U.S. base is absolutely ludicrous. It’s maybe the stuff of fiction, from some fevered brain, but it just ain’t happening. Period.

There’s not going to be a Red Dawn. There’s not going to be a reverse Bay of Pigs. Everybody just needs to sit back and take a deep breath. The Commies from California aren’t marching and the Nazis from Idaho can’t get their pickups started.
No one is crazy enough to do it. But we have several posters here who are crazy enough to fantasize about doing it.

Not all military installations are equivalent. Could we raise a MAGA army to topple Fort Bragg or Fort Hood? No. Not until our numbers are large enough and we win some Guard units to our side.

But I spent a lot of time growing up on Great Lakes Naval Air Station. I know it’s defenses and the people there are not tough. Many are portly and complacent. Plus it would strike our initial blow in Illinois right in the heart of the enemy.

Bragg and Hood would be won to our side peaceably in time anyway given the states they reside in.

And I do not want to be corrected on names so do not start.
@Univee2 case in point

Now you're just trolling @MrBing .
I told him he was in the Chair Force. 😉 Bing is a good guy with two Bronze Stars and two Purple Hearts. He’s seen more action than most. Far more than me. He would have been great in the Army, Marines or Navy as well. He’s already O6 and I’d bet he’ll have at least one star before he retires.

I told him he was in the Chair Force. 😉 Bing is a good guy with two Bronze Stars and two Purple Hearts. He’s seen more action than most. Far more than me. He would have been great in the Army, Marines or Navy as well. He’s already O6 and I’d bet he’ll have at least one star before he retires.
I thought Bing already retired.

Deaf dumb, blind man
8y4d5p.jpg

No. Why, is that what you did?

(Insert video meme, if I knew how, of 2016 liberal Democrat dyke woman balling her eyes out while looking up at the sky crying , “No-o-o-o!”)
Nope. I have that clip of the no screaming chic and I used it for some of the Dem posters here after the 2016 election. Especially zeke.

Even if Trump loses, it's not going to be over. Not by a long shot.

Probably same shit that happened when Trump wom in 2016----and when Biden won in 2020: Bunch of early , emotional theatrics---dust settles, and life moves on..

Although Raskin did say if Trump wins, action will be taken to remove him, that will probably cause "Civil War like conditions..."--Which apparently to some, is no big dEAL.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Let's go through this. Let's say Trump loses and a portion of his MAGA supporters decide it's time for another civil war. They attack a base, maybe even take it over. Maybe others attack other military targets across the country. Maybe they try attacking the Capitol. Which side are you on? It's an easy question for me - I've taken the oath.
I'll be on the side protecting from enemies, foreign and domestic. Pretty simple answer.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Not all military installations are equivalent. Could we raise a MAGA army to topple Fort Bragg or Fort Hood? No. Not until our numbers are large enough and we win some Guard units to our side.

But I spent a lot of time growing up on Great Lakes Naval Air Station. I know it’s defenses and the people there are not tough. Many are portly and complacent. Plus it would strike our initial blow in Illinois right in the heart of the enemy.

Bragg and Hood would be won to our side peaceably in time anyway given the states they reside in.

And I do not want to be corrected on names so do not start.
One guy. ONE GUY inside Bragg killed one and wounded 18. The mass of our soldiers need what, 30 minutes to get to, and then be approved to get their weapons from assigned, centralized storage facilities? Can they even do it in 30 minuted? 30 minutes is being very respectful of military bureaucracy. Yes Aloha I know you will have some counter point. To which I say, one guy - one dead and 18 wounded. Oh there were also 44 died in 2020 inside bragg. Mostly from homicide.
Not saying that any civil war will start by attacking a base, that the typical ludicrous left deflection that you bring lately. But there are 120 guns per 100 people in America. 117 of those weapons, can be gotten to in less than 2 minutes. If needed. Anyway, this whole "base" BS is typical left deflection, and actually what they are planning. All they seem to do now is perform some act and then have their state controlled MSM say that it was Trumpsters. So here we are.

• Wow
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I could have swore that he was Army. I like him even more now that I know he's a fellow fly boy.
Of course his fighters fight different bugs than mine, but mine still smashes the hell out of them! With extreme prejudice of course.

I could have swore that he was Army. I like him even more now that I know he's a fellow fly boy.
Of course his fighters fight different bugs than mine, but mine still smashes the hell out of them! With extreme prejudice of course.
He’s not a pilot. He was intel and currently a Foreign Area Officer. Specializes in the Middle East.

Hell, either way I'm going to lose a house. Might as well get my name in a record book somewhere. Oh boy is this current wife gonna be pissed when she see's my Will.
Hey @mcmurtry66 , had dinner with my first ex last night. Got damn she’s still a great cook.
She started off with explaining how my friends of 40+ years really don’t like me, and then asked me to divorce my current piece to get back with her.
Is this some mixed signals, or am I being paranoid?

Hey @mcmurtry66 , had dinner with my first ex last night. Got damn she’s still a great cook.
She started off with explaining how my friends of 40+ years really don’t like me, and then asked me to divorce my current piece to get back with her.
Is this some mixed signals, or am I being paranoid?
Hold the line joe. She ain’t goin anywhere. Then when it all starts coming apart decide which one will take better care of you

I believe HRC said SOME of Trump's supporters. No one put you in the "deplorable basket" but yourself...You chose to apply her definition to yourself...

You know Kody is down to one and he really doesn’t even want her
Can I be Cody?
I’m not sure why these women keep throwing themselves at me. It’s like I send one home in a taxi, but the cab driver gets out, with the last one setting in the back seat, and comes over and offers me “the goods”?
Why would they ever use their bodies like this? It’s crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Can I be Cody?
I’m not sure why these women keep throwing themselves at me. It’s like I send one home in a taxi, but the cab driver gets out, with the last one setting in the back seat, and comes over and offers me “the goods”?
Why would they ever use their bodies like this? It’s crazy.
charm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT