ADVERTISEMENT

Well hell…..4 in a row

Well I’m sure they don’t care. Now FU…..
Of course they don’t. They don’t have to, right?

I’m just some anonymous, lower middle class loser who’s never even been to a game at Assembly Hall.

Why would they care?

EDIT. “They” wouldn’t just be the players and staff. It includes the AD, the BOT, and the university as a whole.

None of them have any reason to give a single shit about me or what I think.

Of course they don’t. They don’t have to, right?

I’m just some anonymous, lower middle class loser who’s never even been to a game at Assembly Hall.

Why would they care?

EDIT. “They” wouldn’t just be the players and staff. It includes the AD, the BOT, and the university as a whole.

None of them have any reason to give a single shit about me or what I think.
You’re in rare form this evening. I’ve been as critical of the team this year as anybody, but why give them shit tonight? This was probably their last hurrah and as good as it’s going to get for this season.

I think Woody needs to get his team shooting FTs at a better percentage and keep from blowing huge leads. Then maybe the fans might react better. I mean, these "wins" sure don't feel like wins. Especially when the opponent has the ball and a couple good looks to win it at the end.

I think Woody needs to get his team shooting FTs at a better percentage and keep from blowing huge leads. Then maybe the fans might react better. I mean, these "wins" sure don't feel like wins. Especially when the opponent has the ball and a couple good looks to win it at the end.
That is because the competition has been bad. All the teams we beat are tanking at the end. If they beat somebody good it would probably feel different.

That is because the competition has been bad. All the teams we beat are tanking at the end. If they beat somebody good it would probably feel different.
MSU always a tough win but I would feel a hell of a lot better about it if they didn't blow a big lead THEN miss a poop-ton of FTs when they could seal the victory. I would like to see US dictate the victory instead of the other team.

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT