ADVERTISEMENT

We Need a Koepka DeChambeau Cage Match

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Koepka freaking hates his fellow meathead. His reaction almost makes me want to like him, almost. The two of them would make for an interesting Ryder Cup pairing.

I’m team Bryson here. I’m all for the guy being hated on being able to back it all up, and Bryson most definitely can.

Koepka freaking hates his fellow meathead. His reaction almost makes me want to like him, almost. The two of them would make for an interesting Ryder Cup pairing.

Not to me... we already lose too much at the Ryder Cup as it is! IU fan and you want to see THAT pairing in the Ryder Cup? Sadist much?

They were talking about it on the sports talk show I listen to coming in and they were praying for that to be the final pairing in the US Open... or British I guess. Now, THAT would be interesting!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Not to me... we already lose too much at the Ryder Cup as it is! IU fan and you want to see THAT pairing in the Ryder Cup? Sadist much?

They were talking about it on the sports talk show I listen to coming in and they were praying for that to be the final pairing in the US Open... or British I guess. Now, THAT would be interesting!
What can I say? I like train wrecks.

If it was Koepka vs Dechambeu in a cage match, I’m taking Koepka all day. Bryson just screams to me that he’s taking roids so that his daddy will approve of him. Koepka is somebody I could see playing a lot of different sports, and he just happened to pick golf.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If it was Koepka vs Dechambeu in a cage match, I’m taking Koepka all day. Bryson just screams to me that he’s taking roids so that his daddy will approve of him. Koepka is somebody I could see playing a lot of different sports, and he just happened to pick golf.
I'm inclined to agree with you there.

I'm inclined to agree with you there.
I guess this has been brewing for some time and apparently both have addressed in interviews or SM and the sports talk hosts here said Bryson acknowledged if they ever got in to fisticuffs, he's probably coming out the loser... and they said BK said something like No Sh*t or You're Damn right, etc... on twitter.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Bryson is by no means muscular. He’s pretty soft...just very massive. If we’re making roids accusations I’m taking Brooks all day. If you eat 4,000 calories a day and lift 6 days a week you’re just going to get big.

Bryson is by no means muscular. He’s pretty soft...just very massive. If we’re making roids accusations I’m taking Brooks all day. If you eat 4,000 calories a day and lift 6 days a week you’re just going to get big.
The goal wasn't just to get big, it was openly to become the longest driver on tour. Yes, that depended upon club speed enhancement through massive muscle development, with some refining of form.

His swing length is absolutely ridiculous. WAY past parallel. It’s extremely impressive he can hit it straight. Bryson...I just like watching the guy. There’s been a whole bunch of Koepka’s. Drive it far and straight, get hot putting. McIlory was that at one time. Bryson is a total enigma and I love watching it. Koepka, to me, seems too disinterested in golf to be around 20 years. He’s already bored with normal tour events. Tiger never was that way. He wanted to win every single tourney.

Reactions: larsIU and BHAII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT