ADVERTISEMENT

"we just about beat everybody’s ass.”

A famous poster once said, “Pray you find the right f-ing board for such. Or maybe start a chatroom for your church.” Oh yeah, that was you about 10 threads down. How about you take your own advice, so this terrible thread will go away.

He says as he pumps new life into it and commits the same sin. :cool:

Must really suck having your bowels get as loose and unreliable as what you pass off as 'thinking' - maybe we'll chip in and buy you a box if you just STFU.

Any 'stab wounds' Knight may have suffered were self-inflicted. And just for the record, this child used to work Winter icepack weeks at a time well beyond the Arctic Circle when/where -20 was quite honestly considered positively balmy.
Um no-that is patently ridiculous. In point of fact RMK did not stab himself. Of course he was stabbed by others who made some BS judgement about his non PC behavior. I have worked where it was at or below -60 F for two solid weeks and didn’t miss an hour of work. I would bet where you were working there was a heated toilet.

I would guess working for major oil company above AC and certainly not the toughest of living conditions. Pampered comfort is closer.

Some of us did grow up without indoor plumbing but now a big joke with the snowflakes.

If he would have quit then better case he stabbed himself. He didn’t and he didn’t.

Last edited:
Um no-that is patently ridiculous. In point of fact RMK did not stab himself. Of course he was stabbed by others who made some BS judgement about his non PC behavior. I have worked where it was at or below -60 F for two solid weeks and didn’t miss an hour of work. I would bet where you were working there was a heated toilet.

I would guess working for major oil company above AC and certainly not the toughest of living conditions. Pampered comfort is closer.

Some of us did grow up without indoor plumbing but now a big joke with the snowflakes.

If he would have quit then better case he stabbed himself. He didn’t and he didn’t.

Well if you’re that old at least you’ll die soon & be free of all that this terrible world you created has to offer...

It would be a better world without you little dweebs running around spouting nonsense somehow thinking you are a gift to the world.

Reactions: Cavanagh

Reactions: minneman
Yup -so highly educated. References to Children of the Corn and Monty Python. Next will be heavy hitting quotes from Fortnite and Rainbow 6 characters.

I read through this thread and clearly ufo33 made the better case. Millennials and post Millennials (whatever cutesy name they have) are recognized as pussies (on the average) because they were raised as divine delicate little snowflakes. Some b- hole above thinks it is funny not to have indoor plumbing. Him and his millennial cohorts would s**t the bed like a baby before getting up at 2 am and going outside when -20. Can i have an adult diaper to wear to bed-i dont want to get the sniffles if i have to go poo poo.

I would like to see RMK attend a game but then it would sicken me to see all these duplicitous little dweebs that stabbed him in the back to clap to show how broad minded they are.

I'm the one (not a millennial) that talked about plumbing and that wasn't the joke so age hasn't improved your reading comprehension. The joke was you and people like you who would consider those that lived their whole lives with indoor plumbing as coddled or, in your words, "pampered" and weaker because of it. Thanks for proving my point.

As for Knight, he stabbed himself by letting his own sense of entitlement prevent him from practicing sense control.

It's also been 20-30 years since "dweeb" was considered a good insult.

I read through this thread and clearly ufo33 made the better case. Millennials and post Millennials (whatever cutesy name they have) are recognized as pussies (on the average) because they were raised as divine delicate little snowflakes. Some b- hole above thinks it is funny not to have indoor plumbing. Him and his millennial cohorts would s**t the bed like a baby before getting up at 2 am and going outside when -20. Can i have an adult diaper to wear to bed-i dont want to get the sniffles if i have to go poo poo.

I would like to see RMK attend a game but then it would sicken me to see all these duplicitous little dweebs that stabbed him in the back to clap to show how broad minded they are.

I’ve posted similar things in the past. For selfish reasons, I would love for RMK to return to a game and I would love for the team to consistently be at the top of the B10 again but so many of these so-called “fans” just don’t deserve it.

I'm the one (not a millennial) that talked about plumbing and that wasn't the joke so age hasn't improved your reading comprehension. The joke was you and people like you who would consider those that lived their whole lives with indoor plumbing as coddled or, in your words, "pampered" and weaker because of it. Thanks for proving my point.

As for Knight, he stabbed himself by letting his own sense of entitlement prevent him from practicing sense control.

It's also been 20-30 years since "dweeb" was considered a good insult.
My use of pampered was in response to someone mentioning their work north of the arctic circle. I guessed that work within the arctic circle for someone with the screen name of a weasel like animal was for a major oil company. The living conditions north of the arctic circle for someone working for a major oil company are quite good to the point of being pampered. You misstated my comments (purposefully or as a result of poor reading skills) and then accuse me of poor reading comprehension.

In my view RMK did nothing wrong when he was disrespected by a kid whose father hated RMK and and was quite public about his hate. It was a matter of viewpoint. RMK did a huge amount of good works for IU and then was kicked to the curb. He didn’t stab himself but was stabbed by many unthankful members of the IU community for non PC behavior.

Let’s just assume the kid filed assault charges after the incident. Based on what you know of the events do you believe RMK would have been convicted in Bloomington by 12 citizens? I think not and so just some in the IU community decided his behavior was not PC and he had to go. He refused to quit and so he was fired for behavior unbecoming to the PC community.

Sorry about dweeb so change it to d**ches. I see that often on this board so it must be a more trendy modern adjective and hopefully acceptable in the main.

Reactions: hoosier_est_1984
I’ve posted similar things in the past. For selfish reasons, I would love for RMK to return to a game and I would love for the team to consistently be at the top of the B10 again but so many of these so-called “fans” just don’t deserve it.
You are right-unfortunately they don’t deserve it.

My use of pampered was in response to someone mentioning their work north of the arctic circle. I guessed that work within the arctic circle for someone with the screen name of a weasel like animal was for a major oil company. The living conditions north of the arctic circle for someone working for a major oil company are quite good to the point of being pampered. You misstated my comments (purposefully or as a result of poor reading skills) and then accuse me of poor reading comprehension.

In my view RMK did nothing wrong when he was disrespected by a kid whose father hated RMK and and was quite public about his hate. It was a matter of viewpoint. RMK did a huge amount of good works for IU and then was kicked to the curb. He didn’t stab himself but was stabbed by many unthankful members of the IU community for non PC behavior.

Let’s just assume the kid filed assault charges after the incident. Based on what you know of the events do you believe RMK would have been convicted in Bloomington by 12 citizens? I think not and so just some in the IU community decided his behavior was not PC and he had to go. He refused to quit and so he was fired for behavior unbecoming to the PC community.

Sorry about dweeb so change it to d**ches. I see that often on this board so it must be a more trendy modern adjective and hopefully acceptable in the main.
You already forgot you write this? Being a dinosaur must suck.
Some b- hole above thinks it is funny not to have indoor plumbing. Him and his millennial cohorts would s**t the bed like a baby before getting up at 2 am and going outside when -20. Can i have an adult diaper to wear to bed-i dont want to get the sniffles if i have to go poo poo.
You did use pampered to describe what you assumed the other posters living conditions in the Arctic circle to be but if you consider that pampered with their indoor plumbing and "heated toilets" then it would be logical to assume you think anyone that doesn't have to live in such extend conditions as pampered, especially when they have indoor plumbing. You also originally made the connection between the younger generations being "pussies" and having indoor plumbing since your snowflake ass was offended that any of them could possibly joke about not having it. My comprehension is just fine. Your critical thinking and memory obviously need some work. It might be too late for that at this stage of your life.

You did use pampered to describe what you assumed the other posters living conditions in the Arctic circle to be but if you consider that pampered with their indoor plumbing and "heated toilets" then it would be logical to assume you think anyone that doesn't have to live in such extend conditions as pampered, especially when they have indoor plumbing. You also originally made the connection between the younger generations being "pussies" and having indoor plumbing since your snowflake ass was offended that any of them could possibly joke about not having it. My comprehension is just fine. Your critical thinking and memory obviously need some work. It might be too late for that at this stage of your life.
Of course i didn't forget. Is there any reference to coddled or pampered
in that quote-nope-just mixed in your jumbled comprehension. You can call me any derogatory names you like when i am safely distant but that doesn't change what I wrote.

Ya know it is great thatSherron Wilkerson was there with RMK at the Bluebird. After all that Sherron went through with RMK and now he says-I wish to hell I had listened to Coach Knight.

At this stage of my life i am always willing to discuss what i wrote in a face to face

Yup -so highly educated. References to Children of the Corn and Monty Python. Next will be heavy hitting quotes from Fortnite and Rainbow 6 characters.
Someone seems to have absolutely no sense of humor. If you can't see the relevance to the Monty Python sketch, then I have yet another reference for you...

Reactions: minneman
Easy gramps, you might break a hip. Will they let you out of the convalescence center to go kick some ass?
You are more than welcome to find out.

I have 7 year old twin girls. I doubt my twins could take you now but not too far in the future they will be able to do so. I guess you are not yet out of adolescence based on your posts or barely out but a bit immature for your age.

if far past adolescence then your emotional maturity appears to be lagging significantly.

Last edited:

I have 7 year old twin girls. I doubt my twins could take you now but not too far in the future they will be able to do so. I guess you are not yet out of adolescence based on your posts or barely out but a bit immature for your age.
AOTF - mark this user...in 11 years...someone remember to ask the only sensible response...’anything in a two-piece?’

if far past adolescence then your emotional maturity appears to be lagging significantly.
The best part of this thread is that the irony of your past few posts seems to be completely lost on you. You jumped in to a conversation on the side that beating children is good for their discipline and will turn them in to well adjusted adults. You then want to fight those that disagree with you and follow that up with questioning other's maturity.

Of course, you posts are mostly implications and innuendo so you'll probably deny it.

The best part of this thread is that the irony of your past few posts seems to be completely lost on you. You jumped in to a conversation on the side that beating children is good for their discipline and will turn them in to well adjusted adults. You then want to fight those that disagree with you and follow that up with questioning other's maturity.

Of course, you posts are mostly implications and innuendo so you'll probably deny it.
Really have no clue where you get these ideas from. Where did I write that berating children will turn them in to well adjusted adults? If you can provide the quote then much appreciated.

Our school principal paddled students when they misbehaved or disrespected authority. It worked then, and it would work today. You feared and respected authority as a result. I dont think my dad had thin skin. He would still beat my a$$ if I talked back to him if he were still alive. I never did. You feared and respected authority. Just like the police. You fear and respect them. You dont run from the cops. Resisting arrest as much admits guilt and says you do not want to be questioned by the cops or have your arrest and warrant record reviewed.
So, you like getting paddled by old men and want the same for your kids. That's sick ..

Last edited:
Reactions: hondo314
Really have no clue where you get these ideas from. Where did I write that berating children will turn them in to well adjusted adults? If you can provide the quote then much appreciated.
You said ufo was correct and that was his whole argument. Apparently you read the whole thread yet couldn't comprehend what it was even about and thought it was just bashing on millennial for being "pussies." No point in continuing if you have no idea what's going on. Enjoy beating your girls and fighting people who disagree with you.

Bet you’ll mold them into fine young ladies.:eek:

Proper discipline isn't berating children and millennials are on average the biggest generation of pussies this country has ever produced. I thought that was well accepted and didnt know it was contentious.

Every generation says that about the next and the world keeps not ending

#stopthecycle

Last edited:
It's generally said by those who had socially ineffectual or abusive childhoods and are jealous of youth.
Lmao hardly. This generation is without question the softest generation. Whiny, self-entitled babies. If you don’t think so employ some. You will find out quickly.

That said; that they are so soft is probably a credit to how well we have done as a nation the last 50 years: no depressions, no world wars, etc.

That every generation has said that about the one prior is completely meaningless. That you act like it carries some great moment is silly. If you look at the last three generations it’s actually accurate. Each generation has had it easier than the one prior. So what. It doesn’t bear on the characteristics of millennials.... You must be very young.

Reactions: 76-1
Lmao hardly. This generation is without question the softest generation. Whiny, self-entitled babies. If you don’t think so employ some. You will find out quickly.

That said; that they are so soft is probably a credit to how well we have done as a nation the last 50 years: no depressions, no world wars, etc.

That every generation has said that about the one prior is completely meaningless. That you act like it carries some great moment is silly. If you look at the last three generations it’s actually accurate. Each generation has had it easier than the one prior. So what. It doesn’t bear on the characteristics of millennials.... You must be very young.

The hysterical part is you and ColonicArisen acting like you're somehow apart and above it all as you sleep in your centrally-heated, all electric, wi-fi enabled, refrigerated Western comfort with trucks, TVs, cell phones, microwaves, appliances, lawn mowers, consumer boo-yah ad infinitum in your sumptuous wanting for little-or-nothing lives. F-ing hypocrites.

Been lousy workers for as long as there has been employment. If yours suck that says as much about you and whomever did the hiring as it does them.

Last edited:

They do like to simulate toughness via video games and message boards. Gang up on some unsuspecting soul and circle jerk high five each other ad nauseam. It is sad to see and shows not only lack of toughness but also lack of character and honor.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why the moderator is deleting my posts. If you look at the etiology of the word pussy or plural pussies as I used it then you will find that it is a contraction of pusillanimous and has nothing to do with other uses of the word.

"I don't understand" being the (your) operative phrase and abundantly clear. Can add not knowing the meaning of the word etiology to that list.
No reason to argue about it. In the future i will substitute weak and pusillanimous for pussy and you are right about etymology.

You may want to read up on who the GG was and did.
You may want to read up on my post.
The GG grew up during the GD and fought in WWII. My point was that these 2 monumentally challenging events, and how they were able to respond to them, are what shaped, molded, and defined this aptly named generation.
I would prefer not to have to begin this cycle anew.

Thank
The circle jerk you referred to earlier. The head jerker is the mod of this board. He will delete your posts and give you no reason. Just know you hurt his precious feelings, always makes me grin a bit. Lots of female dogs run around here, thank god they have the internet!
Thanks for this and suspected something of the sort but hoped for something better that would come from someone with strong character and honor.

There will always be challenges. I shudder to think how the millennials will respond. Wearing pussy hats and being perpetually offended only gets you so far.

Hey, if the movie "Red Dawn" taught us anything, it's that every generation has the ability and the strength of character to stand up and do what is needed.

I wouldn't worry about the young whippersnappers. I feel they would be up to the challenge. Are there slackers? Sure, there are always those that complain about bone spurs or other such nonsense. But there will also always be a critical mass of individuals who will be willing to do what it takes. IMHO.

Reactions: hondo314
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT