ADVERTISEMENT

**Ware to IU

No idea the validity of this.
I am not trying to be political, but since Covid my opinion of the honesty of the CDC, American media, Faucci, etc has dropped. I do not put the politicians here as I have not trusted them for a long time.
Was that political?
Anyway, I believe nothing until I see it from Woody or the player.

I am not trying to be political, but since Covid my opinion of the honesty of the CDC, American media, Faucci, etc has dropped. I do not put the politicians here as I have not trusted them for a long time.
Was that political?
lol you're about 20-30 yrs too late my friend.

Was that political?
Indubitably! Politicians are nothing more than Vaseline salesmen with the media being their advertising arm. Quit reading USA Today in 1991. Problem is many believe all.

Was that political?

covid, the pandemic that killed 1 in 350 of your fellow countrymen?

you're still pissed about covid?

lol and a huge eyeroll

Newsflash: science performed a humongous favor for all of us, dipshit.

covid, the pandemic that killed 1 in 350 of your fellow countrymen?
The cold-hearted truth of reality realized is that Covid is/was nature's way of weeding out the weak. Fellow countrymen have to die so that other fellow countrymen might live life more abundantly. It's a basic concept realized throughout life.

Reactions: ericrossiu
IU may be surprisingly good next year if the new players can mesh together-lots of talent.
Texas this yr..8 -9 transfers.
But their new coach now said..
It takes awhile for all these new guys to gel together..
Indiana may well be good about late January..
Let's see who else comes along ..

Reactions: Tru2Irish
Re-re direct back to Ware. Obviously good sign not visiting Bama, hopefully talking it over with parents and good advice from people. Does worrying about courses/grades even come into the discussion?

Reactions: NOMORENIT
Was that political?
Not sure what some random internet poster making a post about IU recuriting has to do with the stuff you mentioned; so yes, I think that was political. Hoops recruiting is not.

No information in this thread. Not only pure speculation for a week but now threads are being started to deceive.

Of all the transfers that have been discussed the two that would help IU the most are Abmas and the Knecht kid.

Sparks is a replacement for Thompson. Need a good 3 (Knecht), a shooter (Abmas), a center who can guard 7', and one more forward, preferably one that can stretch the floor.

I know nothing of Ware other than he was obviously over-rated by recruiting boards. If he signs, then just need him to get 8 points a game and 6 or more rebounds.

TMP , the next time you post something of value, it will be your first.
You're stuck in 1985, Coach Dunning Kruger and you keep saying dumb shit. Sorry, you don't value being corrected but you constantly need corrected .. and btw the reply button is right there. Use it ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT