ADVERTISEMENT

**Ware to IU

So what's to stop Kentucky from going after him from announcing publicly that he's coming here?
Absolutely nothing, except you’d be burning a players trust, word gets out, no one wants to come to Kentucky….don’t see any problem with this from our viewpoint

So what's to stop Kentucky from going after him from announcing publicly that he's coming here?
Nothing. That’s a different situation entirely.

He currently has 1. His reputation. 2. Most importantly, leverage.

I’m not saying this isn’t going to work out for IU. With that said, it would be foolish to celebrate at this point.

Great, I’m here for it.

Let’s hope UK, etc doesn’t call saying they will double the offer.

If you’re in there is no reason to wait 5 days to announce it. Especially if you want other good players to join you.

I fully realize no one GAF what I think.
UK tried but they have their hands tied right now. Sounds like waiting on Oscar and a couple of others. Why would Ware go to UK? They have others to feed. You guys still don’t understand IU collectives has as much or more money as the Dukes, UKs etc…iU will be top ten in NIL (for basketball)for a long time. Go to the UK board and read through the mess over there. They have the number one class coming and can’t recruit over them. Ware won’t be going to UK or Duke.

I’m not saying this isn’t going to work out for IU. With that said, it would be foolish to celebrate at this point.
I’ll give you 5-1 odds he comes here. That’s about the same odds as IU vs Miami of Ohio.

How much?

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
I’ll give you 5-1 odds he comes here. That’s about the same odds as IU vs Miami of Ohio.

How much?
No thank you.

Based on the info out, you may be right on this one. Must be a full moon or something.

money-show.gif

From who :). A certain poster here that I gave the info too? Lol. I posted on the premie about a half hour before here
I was told he was ours Friday. My sources are pretty good. (Couple IU Law School Hall of Famers who stay very connected with people and money in B-town. They are rarely wrong and don't talk unless they know.) Confident it's done. Guessing CAV is correct on this one. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: 76-1
Texas this yr..8 -9 transfers.
But their new coach now said..
It takes awhile for all these new guys to gel together..
Indiana may well be good about late January..
Let's see who else comes along ..
Kansas st was nothing but transfers as is Arkansas and Bama each season and they all so just fine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT