ADVERTISEMENT

IU vs PSU predictions

We've played longer stretches of solid defense the last couple weeks, than we were playing when we played them before. I think that's the main key in this game...our defense. If we can effectively guard Baldwin, mainly, we should be able to "out talent" them this time.

I'd say IU 70 PSU 62...something like that.

Even without Trey, losing tonight would be a horrible way for Woody to "end" this season. Penn State just isn't a very good basketball team.

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
I'm having a hard time seeing the Hoosiers lose tonight. They seem to be a different team than the one that lost twice to these guys. It'll be a strong start (think something like 18-6) and then we hang on to win by 8-10.

Reactions: Tammany Hall
Ive already been proven correct in my prediction: that we'd be the late(est)game.

IU 73
PSU 66

Good X shows up. Ware is unstoppable. We live to fight another day.
Or there's the back-up point guard that explodes for 20 something and Ware fouls out with 12 pts, there's nothing known with team other they're consistently inconsistent

We've played longer stretches of solid defense the last couple weeks, than we were playing when we played them before. I think that's the main key in this game...our defense. If we can effectively guard Baldwin, mainly, we should be able to "out talent" them this time.

I'd say IU 70 PSU 62...something like that.

Even without Trey, losing tonight would be a horrible way for Woody to "end" this season. Penn State just isn't a very good basketball team.
Newsflash PSU has beaten IU 5 straight times, twice this year.

Newsflash PSU has beaten IU 5 straight times, twice this year.
Yes, there's that too, the post game will be very interesting. I'm just listening tonight, wife's happy with somethin she found already, is it on TV free anywhere? I was thinking just cbssports.com, but no dice. are we in the play in or something crap game like that? I was thinking there'd be real B10 games tonight, not been paying much attention, they gotta win it either way, only way

Yes, there's that too, the post game will be very interesting. I'm just listening tonight, wife's happy with somethin she found already, is it on TV free anywhere? I was thinking just cbssports.com, but no dice. are we in the play in or something crap game like that? I was thinking there'd be real B10 games tonight, not been paying much attention, they gotta win it either way, only way
Really? Big Ten Network

Really? Big Ten Network
Yeah, like really, what do you mean, like you pay to watch them, or are shocked I don't? i can see the game better listening, I get to see them enough free for a periodic eye test. I'll pay when they're worth paying for to watch again.

Yeah, like really, what do you mean, like you pay to watch them, or are shocked I don't? i can see the game better listening, I get to see them enough free for a periodic eye test. I'll pay when they're worth paying for to watch again.
Pay to watch them? Isn’t it just part of most basic packages just like ESPN, etc.?

Pay to watch them? Isn’t it just part of most basic packages just like ESPN, etc.?
I would assume so, not time enough to invest in it unless we're any good. Houston's going to steam roll it unless maybe UConn, or UK can stop them. I don't think anything can, reminds me of what, 91 UNLV, ain't losin no more.

I would assume so, not time enough to invest in it unless we're any good. Houston's going to steam roll it unless maybe UConn, or UK can stop them. I don't think anything can, reminds me of what, 91 UNLV, ain't losin no more.
Wow. IU is the only reason that you would have cable/satellite? So unless it’s on CBS you don’t watch it. I get it now, I guess…

Wow. IU is the only reason that you would have cable/satellite? So unless it’s on CBS you don’t watch it. I get it now, I guess…
Yes, I'm old, we're retired, my wife hates sports in general. I could care less unless 1, we're good, 2. the pacers are good 3. Notre Dame is good or it's the college football national championship 4. the Colts are good. If one of those happens, I am sometimes allowed a sporting event on an actual TV. I think she'd be more tolerant of it if we worth watching regularly, exciting again.

Yes, I'm old, we're retired, my wife hates sports in general. I could care less unless 1, we're good, 2. the pacers are good 3. Notre Dame is good or it's the college football national championship 4. the Colts are good. If one of those happens, I am sometimes allowed a sporting event on an actual TV. I think she'd be more tolerant of it if we worth watching regularly, exciting again.
Get rid of your wife.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT