ADVERTISEMENT

IU @ Penn State predictions

Sesame Street GIF

Nah the the players have quit as well as the coaching staff, Penn State covers and we get a new set of Woodson excuses after the game.
Well, that’d be refreshing. You mean other than X is out, we’re young, and gallo sucked? And no mention of the elusive hump?

Reactions: kmathum
Embrace the hump; we could adopt a camel as a mascot, or a bell-ringer from Notre Dame. I left room for it in the draft of my new book “A Season in the Drink”. It’s 50% complete but the final chapters & epilog have to wait until next season.

We need this one if we’re going to have any shot to make the NIT.

We played well in the second half against Nebraska. That carries over Saturday.

IU 76
PSU 71

Are we still doing this? Or does it it even matter now?

PSU -2.5. O/U 151.5

I'm going with PSU 77 IU 70.
First time in my life that I would be stunned if we beat PSU in basketball.
Indiana 64
Penn State 71.

Game will be closer than we think because the PSU atmosphere is prolly rhe easiest to grab a road win in B1G.. Well except Bloomington. Gulp* I hope PSU wins by 18+. Send another message.

Strange line. Trap game for PSU, coming off an emotional game having to play us. I could see them flat. In the year we lost 12 of 13, we did win in East Lansing, so a dead cat bounce is always possible.

But, despite plenty of pieces of talent on this sinking ship, the captain is the same, the fundamental issues the same.

PSU 77 IU 62

Ware impresses, he’s playing for something meaningful.

Are we still doing this? Or does it it even matter now?

PSU -2.5. O/U 151.5

I'm going with PSU 77 IU 70.
First time in my life that I would be stunned if we beat PSU in basketball.
Who cares? We're a dead man walking until a new coach comes in.

We need this one if we’re going to have any shot to make the NIT.

We played well in the second half against Nebraska. That carries over Saturday.

IU 76
PSU 71
The only reason for us to play in the NIT would be to let the walk ons play so they can have a college start and stats.

We come out flat in the first half and are down by at least ten. We make make a run to close it with in four or so and lose by at least ten or more.

92-65 Penn State

B1G channel just said they will be playing in the Rec Hall.
If that is true.... will be a bad shooting day for IU.

Plus the fact that, as was mentioned already, this team has given up already.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT