ADVERTISEMENT

IU- Bucky predictions

Honestly, I don’t really give a flip. That sucks to say, sucks to feel, and sucks to admit. I absolutely hate that - for the first time in my 60-year diehard fandom - I kinda hope they lose. Whatever it takes to get this freaking program over that mysterious hump. Preferably without these idiots we’ve got sitting over there where coaches are supposed to sit.

One thing I do feel passionately about, I’d love to see someone crack that punk ass Klesmit with a real forearm (or elbow) to the head. Little bastard deserves it.
I’m not as emotionally engaged in the games, as I was during the Bobby years. I still don’t want to miss a single possession and always listen to the post game wrap-up on radio. (“We just gotta keep working to figure things out.”) I’m glad I have Peacock tonight.

The only reason I mention this is to share the current mental state of on lifelong die-hard fan, as reflected by the current state of affairs being conducted by the IU administration. In analogy, a farmer coming in from the barn to eat dinner might comment at the table, “The old gray mare ain’t what she used to be, now pass me the yellow grease such that I might lather me my biscuit.”

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Honestly, I don’t really give a flip. That sucks to say, sucks to feel, and sucks to admit. I absolutely hate that - for the first time in my 60-year diehard fandom - I kinda hope they lose. Whatever it takes to get this freaking program over that mysterious hump. Preferably without these idiots we’ve got sitting over there where coaches are supposed to sit.

One thing I do feel passionately about, I’d love to see someone crack that punk ass Klesmit with a real forearm (or elbow) to the head. Little bastard deserves it.
Well... X might be back... He's due for another Flagrant... 🤣

Leadership the Woodson way...

I wonder if he's ever considered hockey as alternative sport... Unless he signs with the Western Sudanese Pit Vipers I don't think we'll be watching him play pro basketball...

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
IU 77 - Wis 71

Sadly, half our fan base wants us to lose. I'm not in that half, although I will say it's hard to turn one's head away from a train wreck, so I do understand that way of thinking.
I have not heard a single fan that wants IU to lose. We are having a bad year. Let's not make it worse.

I'd expect Wisky to right the ship against us, everyone else does. I predict we actually hit 5 threes but it won't be enough because we will allow Wisky to hit 13.

Wisky 78 - IU 65. Boo birds will be out in full force.

Let's get this over with.

Most books have it Bucky -4.5 and 142.5 O/U.

Call me crazy...but I'm going with IU 74 Wisky 70.
At some point in time, we have to beat these bastards.
And hoping the recent negative press has a few players showing up with huge chips on their shoulders.
We win tonight, we have our Q1 win, and all's right again...for a few days. NIT here we come !!

But again, I don't bet...and will probably be shown why tonight.
nailed it lol

And hoping the recent negative press has a few players showing up with huge chips on their shoulders.
We win tonight, we have our Q1 win, and all's right again...for a few days. NIT here we come !!

74-70 you say? Fairly accurate. 😀

I will instead call you SIr!

You're not crazy, ol' Swami. Buy a lottery ticket😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT