ADVERTISEMENT

**Ware to IU

No information in this thread. Not only pure speculation for a week but now threads are being started to deceive.

Of all the transfers that have been discussed the two that would help IU the most are Abmas and the Knecht kid.

Sparks is a replacement for Thompson. Need a good 3 (Knecht), a shooter (Abmas), a center who can guard 7', and one more forward, preferably one that can stretch the floor.

I know nothing of Ware other than he was obviously over-rated by recruiting boards. If he signs, then just need him to get 8 points a game and 6 or more rebounds.
TLDR

Reactions: mike41703
Some people aren’t as nuts as IU fans, thursday was 3 days ago. Maybe they want to go home and tell all their family first. Crazy I know.

Seems understandable that a player travels home to spend time with friends and family this Easter holiday and brings them in on their decision and good fortune with the IU program.

Then both parties wait till Monday to make official, so both catch the maximum wave from the restart of the news cycle.

It's common sense really.

And Easter weekend 🐣
Can't miss that Easter egg hunt, fun for kiddies of all ages. Maybe he's planning on waiting until Monday to announce for IU. He didn't want all the media distractions interfering with the big hunt. There's rumored to be a few lottery tickets in those hidden plastic eggs.

Some people aren’t as nuts as IU fans, thursday was 3 days ago. Maybe they want to go home and tell all their family first. Crazy I know.
I hear you. For those of us who have been around for a while, this ain’t over until it’s over.

Jared Jeffries to Duke, Terrence Jones to Washington; could probably list 100 examples with some time and effort.

Four+ days until announcement with money involved? Nothing kills a deal like time. You’re a sales type, you know how this works.

Gee, why would he wait? To hear higher offers that’s why.

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I hear you. For those of us who have been around for a while, this ain’t over until it’s over.

Jared Jeffries to Duke, Terrence Jones to Washington; could probably list 100 examples with some time and effort.

Four+ days until announcement with money involved? Nothing kills a deal like time. You’re a sales type, you know how this works.

Gee, why would he wait? To hear higher offers that’s why.

I’ll believe it when I see it.
When I shake someone’s hand on a deal, it is done.

When I shake someone’s hand on a deal, it is done.
Me too, but you and I both know that’s not always reciprocal.

For example, in some international business cultures a handshake is when the real discussion begins. Probably some fellow Kelley grads on this board that can relate. You leave the in-person meeting and wait for the phone to ring.

Told the staff he's coming to Indiana
Great, I’m here for it.

Let’s hope UK, etc doesn’t call saying they will double the offer.

If you’re in there is no reason to wait 5 days to announce it. Especially if you want other good players to join you.

I fully realize no one GAF what I think.

No way is he or any more players coming to IU.
In other news that has never happened, "the sky is falling." For those who think the sky is falling on the program next season, better buckle your seatbelts.

Great, I’m here for it.

Let’s hope UK, etc doesn’t call saying they will double the offer.

If you’re in there is no reason to wait 5 days to announce it. Especially if you want other good players to join you.

I fully realize no one GAF what I think.

So what's to stop Kentucky from going after him from announcing publicly that he's coming here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT