ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek is the most Presidential

You havent seen them? That's a lie.
No, it's not.

I honestly have never seen anyone on this board make a claim about Trump licking stuff or that Melania is a slut. Maybe someone did post that - I'd be surprised to see it on this board from the people I've come to know though.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
No, it's not.

I honestly have never seen anyone on this board make a claim about Trump licking stuff or that Melania is a slut. Maybe someone did post that - I'd be surprised to see it on this board from the people I've come to know though.
It's funny how you react to so many posts on here, yet for years that kind of talk was going on and..... dang, you missed it.

That's not even close to being believable. But, in case you really don't, just search Outside Shooter's posts.

How about 'orange turd'? Every see that one??

I have an incredibly solid base. Some say the most solid base in the history of bases. Quite extraordinary, actually. My base is leterally the envy of other bases around the world.
Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

Not sure who grab ‘‘em by the pussy vote is but Joey jobs is killing it.. congrats

Yes he is.

The unemployment rate in the US decreased slightly to 3.5 percent in July 2023 from 3.6 percent in June and below market expectations of 3.6 percent. The number of unemployed people decreased by 116 thousand to 5.841 million and employment levels rose by 268 thousand to 161.262 million. The so-called U-6 unemployment rate, which also includes people who want to work, but have given up searching and those working part-time because they cannot find full-time employment, fell to 6.7 percent in July from 6.9 percent in June. The labor force participation rate was unchanged at 62.6 percent, remaining at its highest level since March 2020. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Yes he is.

The unemployment rate in the US decreased slightly to 3.5 percent in July 2023 from 3.6 percent in June and below market expectations of 3.6 percent. The number of unemployed people decreased by 116 thousand to 5.841 million and employment levels rose by 268 thousand to 161.262 million. The so-called U-6 unemployment rate, which also includes people who want to work, but have given up searching and those working part-time because they cannot find full-time employment, fell to 6.7 percent in July from 6.9 percent in June. The labor force participation rate was unchanged at 62.6 percent, remaining at its highest level since March 2020. source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

He doesn't do well with facts

That is because you don't do any research prior to voting. Nothing like voting blind but you do you. Trump depends on people like you
Yes he is.

sure!!!

Obviously for Gym Jordan that would be a resounding yes. Can't wait for that lawsuit vs OSU to start, and how hard Gym works to avoid testifying...
Just you watch. He'll claim some sort of bullshit immunity.

It's funny how you react to so many posts on here, yet for years that kind of talk was going on and..... dang, you missed it.

That's not even close to being believable. But, in case you really don't, just search Outside Shooter's posts.

How about 'orange turd'? Every see that one??
Trump is 100% an orange turd. There now he’s seen it.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Vivek: “But while Donald Trump promised to lead the nation to recommit itself to the pursuit of greatness, what he delivered in the end was just another tale of grievance, a persecution complex that swallowed much of the Republican Party whole.”
Gosh, I don't know why that would be after the previous administration spied on his campaign and the FBI lied to get FISA warrants and the Hillary campaign paid for a fake dossier that the FBI used to justify an investigation that was later found to have no basis for and then a 2 1/2 year investigation that found no grounds prosecution for whatever they were investigating and blamed for a worldwide pandemic and was impeached twice for bullshit charges..... no, I just can't understand why he'd have a persecution complex.

Gosh, I don't know why that would be after the previous administration spied on his campaign and the FBI lied to get FISA warrants and the Hillary campaign paid for a fake dossier that the FBI used to justify an investigation that was later found to have no basis for and then a 2 1/2 year investigation that found no grounds prosecution for whatever they were investigating and blamed for a worldwide pandemic and was impeached twice for bullshit charges..... no, I just can't understand why he'd have a persecution complex.
Your absence didn’t moderate your dishonesty or dampen your total devotion to Trump.

Yes he's burning himself to the ground in front of everyone
I don't know. He might be making the play for Trump's voters if he goes to jail, pulls out, or Vivek runs again in 2028. Or maybe he's vying for the VP nod.

I read this as: Trump-ism isn't going to die with Trump.

I don't know. He might be making the play for Trump's voters if he goes to jail, pulls out, or Vivek runs again in 2028. Or maybe he's vying for the VP nod.

You really think Trump has it in him to pull out? I am guessing gunning for vp

I think it's clear he's running for VP. Haley and Ron are running for 2028. One of them MIGHT have an outside shot if the other dropped out now, but that's not going to happen.

Reactions: BradStevens
I think it's clear he's running for VP. Haley and Ron are running for 2028. One of them MIGHT have an outside shot if the other dropped out now, but that's not going to happen.

One of them will drop out after Iowa

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Vivek isn't crazy or nutty. He's smart, devious, ambitious, and opportunistic. He's seeking political power by courting the 74 million people who voted for Trump in 2020.

I agree, but he's clowned himself out of a position of any serious people ever supporting him. He's going the Ron / Rand Paul weirdo sector. Instead of shooting his shot and making a legitimate future name for himself, he'll be a Trivial Pursuit answer for political nerds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT