ADVERTISEMENT

Vic Wemby

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Really unimpressed with his debut last night. Physically manhandled by several players that will not make NBA rosters. He’s got to get much stronger with the ball inside. Good handle. He’s a few years away

Really unimpressed with his debut last night. Physically manhandled by several players that will not make NBA rosters. He’s got to get much stronger with the ball inside. Good handle. He’s a few years away

Let’s give him more than just a few minutes in a summer league game Before he is judged. You may be correct We will see. I hope he does well.

Reactions: nichlee
#Freebrittany

I watched a little bit of the game. Had a nice pass and an offhand bucket on a post feed. Needs to get a lot stronger and as Kareem said (very quietly) needs to get used to how the game is played in the NBA.

#Freebrittany

I watched a little bit of the game. Had a nice pass and an offhand bucket on a post feed. Needs to get a lot stronger and as Kareem said (very quietly) needs to get used to how the game is played in the NBA.
Freebrittany??

Ralph Sampsom, Sam Bowie 2.0, almost feels like there should be odds on who stays in the league longer, him or Holmgren

We'll see how some of these comments age.....
Jokic wasn't as good at his age..
Right now no one can check Nikola..

He is not the typical back to the basket big man.Leave the kid alone. He will be just fine.

All I said is he’s not NBA ready strength wise. I think Kobe and Lebron were much further along at this point

Reactions: Lucy01
All I said is he’s not NBA ready strength wise. I think Kobe and Lebron were much further along at this point
He is only 19, 7' 3" , and he may never have any bulk. I like him because he is a team player and plays defense.

No matter how well he plays or developes, overrated thrown at him will be non stop. He didnt ask for the hype. With that said, will be interesting to see where he stands next spring.
I am basing my opinion based on his weight.

He is only 19, 7' 3" , and he may never have any bulk. I like him because he is a team player and plays defense.
Chet Holmgren is a much better player! Has better basketball intelligence .

He's so freaking tall it's hard for me to grasp how quick he is. He looks like a giraffe out there. I'm reminded how excited everybody was when Shawn Bradley entered the league.

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and Lucy01
Kobe’s first season wasn’t much to write home about. His second season was so so. It wasn’t until his 3rd and 4th seasons he became the Kobe everyone talks about now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT