ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderpump Rules Thread

Ok car is at shop. Here we go…
Okay but temper your expectations as this is just the lead in. Reminding us of where we’ve been and giving us an appetizer for where we’re going. There’s going to be a lot to unpack

These poor children. Not only will they have to deal with their parents’ bad behavior but also their horrible names… Summer Moon and Ocean? Please.

These poor children. Not only will they have to deal with their parents’ bad behavior but also their horrible names… Summer Moon and Ocean? Please.
I love LaLa. Hot. Trainwreck. Super slutty

No Sandoval yet….

I love LaLa. Hot. Trainwreck. Super slutty

No Sandoval yet….
I’m disappointed, only an hour! Lala is a nut. Absolutely zero filter and she says one thing to one person and another to someone else. But she is hot. I think Schwartz and Ariana are the only ones I really kinda like but the others are fun to watch. James is a train wreck too, but they barely showed him. Previews look good tho.

I’m disappointed, only an hour! Lala is a nut. Absolutely zero filter and she says one thing to one person and another to someone else. But she is hot. I think Schwartz and Ariana are the only ones I really kinda like but the others are fun to watch. James is a train wreck too, but they barely showed him. Previews look good tho.
I hate not being able to binge!!! Agree on all counts.

I bet we are going to get some other people watching, but they will never admit it!!
Did you see there is yet another spinoff called the valley? Jax and Kristin and a few others. You get in that world you can just ride that train for years and years

Did you see there is yet another spinoff called the valley? Jax and Kristin and a few others. You get in that world you can just ride that train for years and years
No! I just listened to a podcast on Pop Culture NPR on VPR. They do a different book, movie, show, every day. It’s a cultural phenomenon. These guys don’t know what they are missing!

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No! I just listened to a podcast on Pop Culture NPR on VPR. They do a different book, movie, show, every day. It’s a cultural phenomenon. These guys don’t know what they are missing!
It’s Jax and his wife and Kristin and her bf and some new people all living suburban life in the valley. It’s called The Valley i think

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Zeke I watch Scandoval and all the SHOCK AND BETRAYAL and guess what. I’m Ariana….

But did you know that Ariana is playing Roxie Hart in the play Chicago in Chicago? I may have to go .

But did you know that Ariana is playing Roxie Hart in the play Chicago in Chicago? I may have to go .
Oh my god too funny. She really rose from the ashes with all this. I saw Chicago In Bloomington! I think the guy from Vegas (?) was in it. The old tv show

So it’s almost time for episode two. Any predictions? Last week just setting the stage. Think we will see Sandoval this week. Are they still living together? And we will hear about Ariel’s new bf. I hope they talk a little bit and are honest about Raquel’s situation. I need to see more of James’ gf too. Don’t know if I like her or not. Thought?

So it’s almost time for episode two. Any predictions? Last week just setting the stage. Think we will see Sandoval this week. Are they still living together? And we will hear about Ariel’s new bf. I hope they talk a little bit and are honest about Raquel’s situation. I need to see more of James’ gf too. Don’t know if I like her or not. Thought?
I have a soccer game tomorrow night and will miss it!!! Okay zeke i'm thinking about waiting anyway and recording them to watch on a binge. i can't stand week to week shows. james' gf just seems vanilla and sweet. i suspect she has an epiphany at some point and goes oh my god i can't do this with this crazy guy. she's young....

zeke i watched episode 2. ariana is talking about kids with this new guy. i mean how is htat even possible. she was with tom for 9 years adamant no kids and now "i could see myself having kids." it's like these women turn into a completely different person. It's unreal

zeke i watched episode 2. ariana is talking about kids with this new guy. i mean how is htat even possible. she was with tom for 9 years adamant no kids and now "i could see myself having kids." it's like these women turn into a completely different person. It's unreal
Or she thinks the new guy would be a good dad and didn’t think Sandoval would. I almost felt sorry for him. Who were those people? And the worm lost his mustache?

• Haha
Although I will say James acted like he did it to him, but I guess because Rachel was his ex

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT