ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderpump Rules Thread

Okay this thread went off track. Dumb. Let’s bring it back. @zeke4ahs so after all of that shit they still never opened a sandwich shop!! Why bother. Just sell merch

I have never seen Bourne or mission impossible

6b8rq8e4omh21.gif

Better football movie...

All the Right Moves v Remember the Titans?

Out of Time is a great, frantic, flick.
Friday Night Lights
Titans
Varsity Blues
Any Given Sunday
Longest yard (new version)

I'm not sure I've seen it. I saw they are on to #3. Gives me something to look forward to.
Chloe Grace Moretz as a prostitute. Not sure why I’m telling you this but I figured you should know.

Friday Night Lights
Titans
Varsity Blues
Any Given Sunday

Chloe Grace Moretz as a prostitute. Not sure why I’m telling you this but I figured you should know.

If she is nekkid, I may try and watch tonight

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
@zeke4ahs

raquel. i just hate lying and can't do it.
have you ever visited tom in stl?
not that i recall
bam pick of them outside the art museum

these two. My God

This GIF brings up a deep, fundamental issue never discussed here before: if you had to choose between watching only one actor’s movies for the rest of your life, who do you choose—Denzel or Cruise?
Cruise. You get Scorsese, Kubrick, PT Anderson, Spielberg, Coppola, & several other great directors, even if not their best movies, still great, in addition to all of the action stuff. He is a very good actor, even if a notch or two below Denzel.

Reactions: BradStevens
This is the right take. Washington infinitely more talented but Cruise movies are the best.
Denzel is better no doubt, but I think Cruise maybe doesn’t get enough credit. I’ve never thought he was bad in anything, except if he’s drinking a beer or smoking. He’s even been great a time or two, like Magnolia.

Reactions: Cortez88
Okay this thread went off track. Dumb. Let’s bring it back. @zeke4ahs so after all of that shit they still never opened a sandwich shop!! Why bother. Just sell merch
I know….I said we were off topic. Can’t watch until tomorrow since I was at game and got a freaking flat tire on way home, so that’s where I will spend my morning. Will check in after I watch. Sandwich and Schwartz and Sandy still not open either, is it?

I know….I said we were off topic. Can’t watch until tomorrow since I was at game and got a freaking flat tire on way home, so that’s where I will spend my morning. Will check in after I watch. Sandwich and Schwartz and Sandy still not open either, is it?
Ugh that stinks re the tire! I won’t give away spoilers

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Denzel is better no doubt, but I think Cruise maybe doesn’t get enough credit. I’ve never thought he was bad in anything, except if he’s drinking a beer or smoking. He’s even been great a time or two, like Magnolia.
He’s the worst movie smoker ever. If he is asked to “act” by doing something normal humans do, he fails miserably. But ask him to do a 7 minute parkour scene in dress pants and he’s the greatest ever. Just a strange guy.

While I prefer Denzel and his movies, it’s inarguable that Cruises IMDB is fantastic. I mean, Cocktail is so dumb I can’t even begin to give you the elevator pitch of what the plot is. However he is awesome in it.

I am proud to state I have never watched this show, thought it was about a vampire, and have no intention to ever watch this show (especially after reading this thread).
Now, now now. We all need some trash tv in our lives!

Friday Night Lights
Titans
Varsity Blues
Any Given Sunday

Bro, We are Marshall? Rudy?

Come on.

Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT