ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderpump Rules Thread

Welp, I’m afraid that’s going to be more entertaining than the IU game. But I’m pretty excited for VPR.

• Sad
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
I think she moved and went to a mental health facility for a bit.
So she confessed she had been harboring strong feelings for Schwartz and hooked up with him yet that entire time she was with Sandoval. And Sandoval is throwing bday parties calling Ariana the love of his life!

Oh and I read that they are “stuck” living in the same house, which I don’t get. Stay at a hotel. Rent an apt. Whatever

Only serious posts and on topic for this thread
5ke2YBc.gif

This GIF brings up a deep, fundamental issue never discussed here before: if you had to choose between watching only one actor’s movies for the rest of your life, who do you choose—Denzel or Cruise?
Denzel. Hands down. My favorite actor of the last 30 years. He’s a GD killer.

Reactions: BradStevens
I don't know how, but I committed to watching Feud with wifey. I fear it's just Vanderpump Rules with only slightly more historical accuracy.

Denzel

Also Cruise won’t. He’s only doing MI movies now, which I genuinely have enjoyed. Fallout was an action movie masterpiece. But you are right that Denzel is the rangier actor.
Now, but back in the day, Rain Man, Born on the Fourth of July, Color of Money, Risky Business, A Few Good Men, and his cameo in Tropic Thunder was genius. I’d love to see Denzel is a comedy and a good love story.

Reactions: BradStevens
Denzel. Hands down. My favorite actor of the last 30 years. He’s a GD killer.

Tom Cruise isn't an actor as he just plays himself. Denzel Washington is pretty much himself as well.

So it all depends on which guy you like as a person.

Like the happier and more carefree Washington than the serious mostly unsmiling Cruise.

Tom Cruise isn't an actor as he just plays himself. Denzel Washington is pretty much himself as well.

So it all depends on which guy you like as a person.

Like the happier and more carefree Washington than the serious mostly unsmiling Cruise.
He does now, but he didn’t used to. Reference Born of Fourth, Rainman, Tropic Thunder. And Tom Cruise was always known for his smile. He’s been in several comedies. I’d love to see Denzel in one, I just looked at his body of work and don’t think he’s ever done one, Think he’d be great. They are both good at that self effacing stuff.

He does now, but he didn’t used to. Reference Born of Fourth, Rainman, Tropic Thunder. And Tom Cruise was always known for his smile. He’s been in several comedies. I’d love to see Denzel in one, I just looked at his body of work and don’t think he’s ever done one, Think he’d be great. They are both good at that self effacing stuff.
Zeke, your excellent post brings up something interesting about the asymmetrical smile Cruise is known for.

Being poor at one time in his life ended up giving him a special smile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT