ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderpump Rules Thread

Sandoval is back in. The group went to tahoe. Not sure what the new story line will be going forward
I’m glad he’s back makes it more entertaining. Can’t watch until next week, traveling again and my friend doesn’t like “trash tv”. I don’t know what she’s talking about!,

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I’m glad he’s back makes it more entertaining. Can’t watch until next week, traveling again and my friend doesn’t like “trash tv”. I don’t know what she’s talking about!,
Check this out. Wow wow wow

Check this out. Wow wow wow

You’re watching a show with a dude wearing that hat while sporting that mustache?

rock n roll no GIF by Zakk Wylde

well he was monkeybranching real bad. but hadn't really gotten rid of the old one that he had lived with for a decade all while fing up his new business at the same time. just unraveling.

Tell me the truth. You're getting some kind of credits for this aren't you? Some kind of "inspired by" recognition or something?

Since this ridiculous thread still exists and is pinned, I will use it as a random Odds and Ends thread.

First, I recently learned that France discontinued use of the guillotine only in 1981!!! That's amazing.

Second, and really more importantly, I am going to start really working out, eating right, etc. to get back in fighting shape since my girl is back on the market:

Wish me luck!

Since this ridiculous thread still exists and is pinned, I will use it as a random Odds and Ends thread.

First, I recently learned that France discontinued use of the guillotine only in 1981!!! That's amazing.

Second, and really more importantly, I am going to start really working out, eating right, etc. to get back in fighting shape since my girl is back on the market:

Wish me luck!
Damn it, I thought we got you hooked! Have you watched the latest, Murt? I do love Natalie tho, good luck!

• Haha
Damn it, I thought we got you hooked! Have you watched the latest, Murt? I do love Natalie tho, good luck!
I’ve skied heavenly. Place is spectacular. Have you ever seen people with a more charmed life seem so miserable

I know Sandoval is a douchebag but he seems like a good friend

I’ve skied heavenly. Place is spectacular. Have you ever seen people with a more charmed life seem so miserable

I know Sandoval is a douchebag but he seems like a good friend
Sandoval is dating a model now, just read today.

• Haha
Is that dude fighting Tyson? My son and all his friends are really into this fight. It’ll be his first live fight to watch, I think. Tyson was probably my first live heavyweight, too!

• Haha
@zeke4ahs check out The Valley. I watched the first episode last night. It’s basically a home run. I think this season will be better than VPR. Kristin got real heavy and is trying to get some rando to impregnate her. Jax is a mess. And there’s some very solid cast crossover. Again I think they knocked it out of the park with the spin-off

Reactions: zeke4ahs
@zeke4ahs check out The Valley. I watched the first episode last night. It’s basically a home run. I think this season will be better than VPR. Kristin got real heavy and is trying to get some rando to impregnate her. Jax is a mess. And there’s some very solid cast crossover. Again I think they knocked it out of the park with the spin-off
I'm not positive but you might be: "Typing in tongues."

Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT