ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State Foul Fest

Utah State's coach (Sprinkle) has accepted the Washington job. Makes you wonder if part of the reason for Purdue's dominance / Utah St.'s lack of effort was a result of him having one foot out the door....

So Smith clearly fouls the 3 pt shooter back to back and gets called only for the second one. Painter whines about it on the time out interview.

Can’t make this shit up
Hahahahahaha. You spend so much time on threads about Purdue claiming Purdue fans are obsessed with IU . But here you are obsessed about what refs call in Purdue games and how our coach reacts.

Maybe you should take up needlepoint.

Or watch your women beat OK. Congrats.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha. You spend so much time on threads about Purdue claiming Purdue fans are obsessed with IU . But here you are obsessed about what refs call in Purdue games and how our coach reacts.

Maybe you should take up needlepoint.

Or watch your women beat OK. Congrats.
Just finished watching that thank you. Great to see you here

Based on your post, I would recommend you ask mommy for a rule book for your next basement birthday

Rent free baby

Utah State's coach (Sprinkle) has accepted the Washington job. Makes you wonder if part of the reason for Purdue's dominance / Utah St.'s lack of effort was a result of him having one foot out the door....
It certainly helps explain his postgame comments

Just finished watching that thank you. Great to see you here

Based on your post, I would recommend you ask mommy for a rule book for your next basement birthday

Rent free baby
Mommy died 18 months ago 3 months after her 100th birthday. She was a knight fan right up to the sit back and enjoy the rape comment by RMK.

One sign of being bitter an obsessed is throwing out personal insults. Congrats to you on the confirmation of your bitterness.

One sign of being bitter an obsessed is throwing out personal insults. Congrats to you on the confirmation of your bitterness.

Interesting considering that is exactly what you did here to me. I Didn’t seek you out on your board

Kinda led with your weak chin there Bubba

Rent free baby

Interesting considering that is exactly what you did here to me. I Didn’t seek you out on your board

Kinda led with your weak chin there Bubba

Rent free baby
Don’t see where I sent any insults ur way. Sorry if you took it that way. I’m done. Nity night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT