ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State Foul Fest

I believe it was in the first five minutes of the game, Trey Kaufman-Renn jumped in for two offensive rebounds by using his left arm and pushing down on the Utah State player, and while putting the ball back up, the refs called fouls on the Utah State players.

Completely obvious to anyone to see.... except the Refs.

Courtsense and Jimbo are absolute clowns to listen to. It is fun as hell watching them go off on Purdue.
Yes, but there’s never anything new or clever - so my attention span has just about run its limit. I’m probably out going forward.

We’ve become such a pathetic fanbase.

Rooting for Purdue to lose is our highlight of the year.
That's been consistent for me for 50+ years. Probably would root for UK over Purdue in a NC game if the game couldn't go into a perpetual infinite tie.

I think Painter was speaking to you directly yesterday at his press conference - are you heading to Walmart today? 😂
Win game, run to sob on IU board.

Going to be a long week of you trolls here begging for validation and respect from BB.

Going to be a long week of you trolls here begging for validation and respect from BB.
Had nothing to do with winning a game - had everything to do with what he said about morons who don’t know basketball - I thought of you immediately

• Haha
Reactions: z_one
Had nothing to do with winning a game - had everything to do with what he said about morons who don’t know basketball - I thought of you immediately
lol. No you are here for the same reason you are here after all PU wins or IU Ls.

Own it.

You should probably go back and check your facts there nonsense - but don’t let that get in the way of your same old talking points! I was wondering does he just say the same thing repeatedly because he has a limited vocabulary? Maybe but then I looked up the fact that you literally live on here so I’m guessing it’s because your goal is to have the most message board posts ever! Hey it’s good to have goals 😂

Your complaint, if I understand properly, is that Purdue fans are coming to the IU board to gloat.

Yet the IU fans are the one that started the thread that discussed IU's game.

If you don't want attention on something, wouldn't the logical action be to not platform it in the first place?
First, it is not a "complaint". I hope it never ends as with the IU sucks chants at all games it defines their fan base.

Second, I didn't "platform" it, someone else did. I just responded to the ineviable storming of the IU boards.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one

Yeah, not sure why us Purdue fans do that, but I know its not validation! I actually think its like a train wreck, everybody runs to see that TRAIN WRECK! Unfortunately IU is just that!
KABOOM!!!

Yeah, not sure why us Purdue fans do that, but I know its not validation! I actually think its like a train wreck, everybody runs to see that TRAIN WRECK! Unfortunately IU is just that!
KABOOM!!!
Welcome to the Fatty Chaser Sob Fest

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT