ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State Foul Fest

Of the four fouls, one was legit and Edey looked at the ref after Osobor lays it up expecting a foul. No call. Such bullshit

Reactions: 76-1
But, Edey never fouls: such BS. They're calling fouls just for looking at him. 2 fouls on 2 of US starters in 3 minutes: SMFH.

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
So Smith clearly fouls the 3 pt shooter back to back and gets called only for the second one. Painter whines about it on the time out interview.

Can’t make this shit up

Reactions: 76-1
I’m ok with the fouls being called against Utah at but call PU for soils on the offensive rebounding end. My god

PU starting to take control now. Time to change the channel. Oh well, maybe Gonzaga can do it.

Gillis comes over the guys back and his elbow lands hard on the Utah State players shoulder and ball bounces off the Utah states player's head and they call Purdue ball. This leads to a basket for Purdue. So, Purdue gets the points AND no foul called. the discrepancy in the way fouls are called is an enormous advantage for Purdue. 8 more made free throws made for Purdue and 7 more fouls called on Utah State.

Reactions: demunn and dr.jb
Utah St is no match for Purdue, but Gonzaga is peaking now and they'll face a huge test in the Sweet 16.

Gillis comes over the guys back and his elbow lands hard on the Utah State players shoulder and ball bounces off the Utah states player's head and they call Purdue ball. This leads to a basket for Purdue. So, Purdue gets the points AND no foul called. the discrepancy in the way fouls are called is an enormous advantage for Purdue. 8 more made free throws made for Purdue and 7 more fouls called on Utah State.
Blow out coming

Utah St is no match for Purdue, but Gonzaga is peaking now and they'll face a huge test in the Sweet 16.
When Purdue faces a team with legit guards who can hit shots and inside presence, it will be a very big challenge. Utah State was playing well but just stopped hitting wide open shots. This along with the egregious non-call over the back fouls on Purdue while going for offensive rebounds is the difference in this game.

#24 needs to sweep the leg.
Youtube Netflix GIF by Cobra Kai

""But, Edey never fouls: such BS. They're calling fouls just for looking at him. 2 fouls on 2 of US starters in 3 minutes: SMFH."

You must not be paying attention to the telecast. As was pointed out by the broadcasters, 3 of those 4 fouls were called on players defending Kaufman-Renn and only one on Edey

Reactions: BleedinGold
All it takes is 1!…

1 referee to call the game the right way! To call the correct fouls the correct way! To not call fouls on his/her judgement, but by the rules the way they are stated! Problem is, there are no refs willing to do this these days! There are many outside factors that can persuade referees to control games! With NiL, betting, favoritism, etc. its all a scam! The biggest scam artists in the NCAA/B10 are these purdoo assholes! They know refs are too scared to call anything on Edey and they do whatever they can to bend the rules in their favor! And I dont buy the refs saying that the game is too fast for them to call every single call correctly! Total bs, especially when everyone and their mothers can see missed calls as they happen live and on tv! Purdoo will cruise on until a ref grows some balls and calls every foul against Edey! Whoever that ref is, would deserve a big raise!

• Haha
Reactions: Nieman
All it takes is 1!…

1 referee to call the game the right way! To call the correct fouls the correct way! To not call fouls on his/her judgement, but by the rules the way they are stated! Problem is, there are no refs willing to do this these days! There are many outside factors that can persuade referees to control games! With NiL, betting, favoritism, etc. its all a scam! The biggest scam artists in the NCAA/B10 are these purdoo assholes! They know refs are too scared to call anything on Edey and they do whatever they can to bend the rules in their favor! And I dont buy the refs saying that the game is too fast for them to call every single call correctly! Total bs, especially when everyone and their mothers can see missed calls as they happen live and on tv! Purdoo will cruise on until a ref grows some balls and calls every foul against Edey! Whoever that ref is, would deserve a big raise!
Hard to beat a team that shoots 50% (11-22) from 3 and the. Has Edey inside

All it takes is 1!…

This is just so damn entertaining I can't stop visiting here. I'm gonna try harder but it's just the absolute best amusement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT