ADVERTISEMENT

Unauthorized Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 Thread...

Hoops Cat

Hall of Famer
Mar 6, 2007
da Region
Color me #disappointed in the results from Game 3 - Hawks had the Lightning on the ropes in the first, and failed to put the puck in the back of the net. Basically, a mirror image of game 1, that the Hawks won when the Lightning did the same.

I didn't like the way the Hawks skated, nor approached the 2nd and 3rd periods, in game 3; I think that they will bring more game tonight.

Lightning are starting their commie goaltender. Vasilev-zizkov-skiy or whatever his name. The Hawks need to break him by peppering him with multiple pucks. But, the Bolts are good and fast, so the Hawks need to be mindful of their own zone, and Crawford needs to play well, which he hasn't for most of this series.

You still have time....

Commit to the Indian.

I have Kane/Hossa/Toews scoring at least one point between them in the first period for my ESPN pick. They better start strong. Gotta get back to my winning ways after the Cubs broke my streak yesterday.

Vasy is no joke, the kid can play!!!

Cory needs to stay focused.

Need more Crow.
tumblr_nmkmvpfzig1tbursoo1_500.jpg

I remain committed to the Indian...

But, I must say, I'm not blind and I'm not Outside Chitter...

The Lightning have outplayed the Hawks thoroughly, and so far, deserve to win this game. They are doing an excellent job in keeping the puck in the Hawk's zone, and yet the Hawks keep trying to exit the zone the same way. Its like the Hawks are pounding their collective heads against the wall, but to no avail. The Lightning have figured out something about the Hawks, but the Hawks aren't adapting. Hey Quenville! What you're doing isn't working!

And Quenville line change ups aren't helping. Way too much thinking going on on the Hawks side, and the Lightning are just playing.

Hawks stars get no stars, so far.

Not a happy camper here, to say the least.

Hawks win and Crow stood tall. Now 41-14 in games 4-7 since 2009 under Coach Q. I like our chances because we usually ramp it up. Nothing beats the Stanley Cup Playoffs!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT