ADVERTISEMENT

IU Targets in the Portal Discussion Thread (UPDATED 4/25)

You and your obsession with trolls. I can't wait to see Walker come in and score his 3ppg.
Anybody want to bed Geronimo does better then Walker. Maryland will get the best out of him...
Stfu you slobbering idiot. No fan hopes for failure. You obviously are obsessed with being right. You still can’t grasp this trade isn’t about offense.

Walker had 62 blocks in his 125 career games. Geronimo had 49 blocks in 82 career games. Walker had 312 rebounds in 125 career games. Geronimo had 224 rebounds in 82 games.

Walker had 62 blocks in his 125 career games. Geronimo had 49 blocks in 82 career games. Walker had 312 rebounds in 125 career games. Geronimo had 224 rebounds in 82 games.

Career Per 40 min
Geronimo
9.6 rebounds, 0.9 assists, 1.2 steals, 2.1 blocks, 2.5 TO, 5.1 PF, 13.1 Pts

Walker
6.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists, 1.5 steals, 1.3 blocks, 2.2 TO, 3.6 PF, 13.1 Pts

More assists & steals, fewer turnovers and fouls on the Walker side of the ledger.

Hard to say that either is appreciably better than the other, but Walker doesn't miss games.

All I know for sure is JG doesn't want to be here and Walker does.

Geronimo left for greener pastures and to, I assume, convince the coaches st Maryland that he’s not just an athletic yet undersized “4” but viable “3” which IU coaches didn’t agree. The primary point is he chose to leave. So IU has an opening and gets a player for one season who can play multiple positions. This is only an issue because things are otherwise quiet and we need something to over-analyze.

I was reading on a canes message board about walker...

Surprised he's a take for Indiana and doubt he's more than a bench player there. Seems bizarre. That said seemed like a great kid and teammate so hope he balls out
mike-woodson-dissapointed.gif

I was reading on a canes message board about walker...

Surprised he's a take for Indiana and doubt he's more than a bench player there. Seems bizarre. That said seemed like a great kid and teammate so hope he balls out
mike-woodson-dissapointed.gif
Has anyone here ever suggested he’d be anything but a depth piece? My god you’re acting like Walker was recruited to start.

Last edited:
It probably doesn't mean anything, but Xavier Johnson and Mackenzie started following each other.
I think we have a good shot if he cancels the UL visit. If he takes it I would say UL is the clear favorite they are getting anyone at all they want right now. Hottest recruiting team in the country.

• 5-Star Recruit
  • jbeaman9
Posted 1 hour ago
Rabby with a not so warm and fuzzy update. Not only will UL get a visit, they seem to be the favorite now.
No surprise like I said Lousville is getting anyone they want right now. He is the hottest recruiter in the country after winning four games last year. Unreal.

• 5-Star Recruit
  • jbeaman9
Posted 1 hour ago
Rabby with a not so warm and fuzzy update. Not only will UL get a visit, they seem to be the favorite now.
No surprise like I said Lousville is getting anyone they want right now. He is the hottest recruiter in the country after winning four games last year. Unreal.
"Rabby doesn't know shit"---- @bailey777 at least 100 times over the last 3 years. Now he's credible?

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
This isn’t just rabby saying it. This is a family listening to an agent/agency pushing/guiding them to Louisville. It’s a connection not fully understood yet.
I do think IU is a long shot. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in this guys posts. Has discredited Rabby every step of the way until it's convenient for him.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I do think IU is a long shot. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in this guys posts. Has discredited Rabby every step of the way until it's convenient for him.
Got ya. I’m not a rabby fan either. From all accounts so far IU actually was in it. Still coukd be. Supposedly gave him the highest NIL so far but something else is driving this one.

Julian Phillips enters xfer portal. 5 star player who played a season at Tenn. He didn't shoot 3 much or well at 23% but was 82% at line. So maybe there is something to develop as far as a 3 point shot.

Julian Phillips enters xfer portal. 5 star player who played a season at Tenn. He didn't shoot 3 much or well at 23% but was 82% at line. So maybe there is something to develop as far as a 3 point shot.
I don't remember this, but we apparently tried to recruit him.

One thing about him....he's also still in the NBA pool.

I don't remember this, but we apparently tried to recruit him.

One thing about him....he's also still in the NBA pool.
Well maybe he is finding out he should stay in college so entered the portal since the deadline to enter is today, right?

Same with forward from Creighton. Arthur Kaluma is testing NBA waters but is entering the portal also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT