ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Ulis

YOTHN

All-American
Jun 20, 2014
I will say Ulis is a great PG and will be a good one. Not quite as good as Yogi but honestly, who is?

I will say Ulis is a great PG and will be a good one. Not quite as good as Yogi but honestly, who is?
Ulis definitely matched yogi...ulis statline was better...but when IU spreads the court and have Yogi penetrate...it opens a lot of opportunities for others on the floor. It was a great pg matchup...splitting hairs who is better...but i would give the nod to yogi on how his dribble pentration can create great shots for teammates. Difference in the game...plus your frontline outplayed kentucky. First time watching KY and was surprised they didn't have better players in the front court.

Ulis is the best pg in the country.
Game changer was when Crean put OG on him. Ulis has never had a guy that tall and quick guard him. And think God because Ulis was gonna take the game over. He is sick, gonna make an impact on the NBA

Ulis definitely matched yogi...ulis statline was better...but when IU spreads the court and have Yogi penetrate...it opens a lot of opportunities for others on the floor. It was a great pg matchup...splitting hairs who is better...but i would give the nod to yogi on how his dribble pentration can create great shots for teammates. Difference in the game...plus your frontline outplayed kentucky. First time watching KY and was surprised they didn't have better players in the front court.

"First time watching Kentucky " Really? This is exactly the kind of know nothing IU fan I was sure I would run across coming to this site.

Stop!!! In the name of love, before you break my heart....

Think it over think it ohhohhh oh over.. Hahaaaa

Ulis is a freak. I credit Crean for putting a taller just as quick OG on him and making Yogi guard Murray. Thank God Murray couldn't hit a shot today cuz he had a free pass to shoot over the top of Yogi. I give Crean all the credit. He owned every weakness and exploited it.

"First time watching Kentucky " Really? This is exactly the kind of know nothing IU fan I was sure I would run across coming to this site.

This is another of these odd things that come up on this site once in a while. Here somebody (UNC fan) has been a member for nearly 14 years without saying anything at all. Then he (she) puts up a first post trying to insult IU fans because of a post made by someone who certainly doesn't seem like an IU fan.

Curious.

Ulis was good. He earned every bit of his 27. 3 assists to 4 turnovers though??

Ulis was good. He earned every bit of his 27. 3 assists to 4 turnovers though??

0 rebounds, Yogi had 5

I think you can make a pretty good case that Yogi out played him, despite Ulis hogging the ball and taking 20 shots.

0 rebounds, Yogi had 5

I think you can make a pretty good case that Yogi out played him, despite Ulis hogging the ball and taking 20 shots.
Don't think Ulis hogged the ball. He had to shoot and score for UK to win.

Don't think Ulis hogged the ball. He had to shoot and score for UK to win.

He also didn't take many bad shots. If I'm Calipari, I don't have a problem with him hoisting 20 shots, all but a couple of which were high quality looks....particularly with their frontcourt so inactive and Murray largely being taken out of his game.

I haven't watched enough of UK to get a better feel for from what I saw last night. Ulis should put up 30 shots. For all the 5 star talent UK allegedly has they have absolutely no one else on offense besides Ulis and Murray (who I'm assuming just had a bad night).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT