ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Murray kind of reminds me of Antwaan Randle-El . . .

Not only are they about the same size, quickness, and craftiness, but they also look a lot alike in the face as well. Are we sure they are not related? LOL

Kyler is an inch taller and has a stronger arm. 'Twaan was more elusive and created what he was able to do all while taking an average of 30 hits a game. Oh, and he could punt, play receiver or DB as well. Kyler has better coaching and far more help around him than ARE ever dreamed of.

ARE was far and away the best player in the country his Sr year and arguabley the best his Jr season but he was never going to get that nod playing for IU.

Kyler is an inch taller and has a stronger arm. 'Twaan was more elusive and created what he was able to do all while taking an average of 30 hits a game. Oh, and he could punt, play receiver or DB as well. Kyler has better coaching and far more help around him than ARE ever dreamed of.

ARE was far and away the best player in the country his Sr year and arguabley the best his Jr season but he was never going to get that nod playing for IU.

And played basketball.

At Indiana.

Reactions: Chriselli and DANC
I was thinking the exact same thing watching that game. If ARE had more talent around him, it’s hard to know what might’ve happened. Kinda brought back bittersweet memories - those were frustrating years. But really, almost all of them are.

Reactions: Chriselli
ARE is my second favorite IU player of all time behind AT. He was an amazing player. A complete blast to watch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT