ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Town Hall Tonight on Fox

After your first sentence, your post was too stupid to read on my phone.

If you’re not interested in actually reading what someone writes in response to your post, why are you even here?

Reading what other people type out and responding to it is kind of a big part of the game here.
When they resort to "TDS!" you know you've won the argument. They've got nothing substantive, just a lame, illogical cliche. The guy is the presumptive Republican nominee for president, he's the de facto Speaker of the House, he's got 91 pending criminal counts against him, his business organization has been exposed as thoroughly corrupt, he's thoroughly corrupt, he's owned by Putin and he's the first (and hopefully last) pro-Russia and anti-NATO president in my lifetime, but talking about him is somehow verboten. (Actually, they love talking about him, but they're intolerant of criticism). Makes zero sense, but logic and intelligence have never been MAGA's strong suits.

When they resort to "TDS!" you know you've won the argument. They've got nothing substantive, just a lame, illogical cliche. The guy is the presumptive Republican nominee for president, he's the de facto Speaker of the House, he's got 91 pending criminal counts against him, his business organization has been exposed as thoroughly corrupt, he's thoroughly corrupt, he's owned by Putin and he's the first (and hopefully last) pro-Russia and anti-NATO president in my lifetime, but talking about him is somehow verboten. (Actually, they love talking about him, but they're intolerant of criticism). Makes zero sense, but logic and intelligence have never been MAGA's strong suits.
It makes perfect sense. They are just following Trump's lead.

Nft Zombie GIF by VOX

Reactions: Ohio Guy
After your first sentence, your post was too stupid to read on my phone.

If you’re not interested in actually reading what someone writes in response to your post, why are you even here?

Reading what other people type out and responding to it is kind of a big part of the game here.
Many reasons, primarily entertainment. You and several others certainly contributed to it this afternoon. I don't take myself nor most on here seriously. But often times I do also find it informative and a good gauge on whatever topic I find interesting. Trump polarization is certainly one of them.

Reactions: DANC
Many reasons, primarily entertainment. You and several others certainly contributed to it this afternoon. I don't take myself nor most on here seriously. But often times I do also find it informative and a good gauge on whatever topic I find interesting. Trump polarization is certainly one of them.
OK.

I'd argue that there isn't any Trump polarization, so much as there is blind cult loyalty toward him. Any conversation that doesn't profess undying loyalty and admiration for him is dismissed as 'TDS.'

There hasn't been anything irrational or factually inaccurate posted about Trump in this thread, but you'd think people who aren't his fans were spouting some sort of QAnon lunacy, the way you've made it out.

OK.

I'd argue that there isn't any Trump polarization, so much as there is blind cult loyalty toward him. Any conversation that doesn't profess undying loyalty and admiration for him is dismissed as 'TDS.'

There hasn't been anything irrational or factually inaccurate posted about Trump in this thread, but you'd think people who aren't his fans were spouting some sort of QAnon lunacy, the way you've made it out.
One of my favorite quotes is "when you're explaining, you're losing". FYI.........TDS is dropped to get a rise out of people. In my view, this thread is threaded in with the countless others in the Cooler for similar topics. Good day to you Ohio Guy.

One of my favorite quotes is "when you're explaining, you're losing". FYI.........TDS is dropped to get a rise out of people. In my view, this thread is threaded in with the countless others in the Cooler for similar topics. Good day to you Ohio Guy.
I feel like you're grossly misunderstanding one of your favorite quotes.

Here's the TL;DR version of your interactions here:

aajohn200O: Trump totally rocked in his town hall last night. He rulez!

cosmic and just about everyone else: No, actually he didn't. Here are some valid and key facts that prove he was lying <<<insert several valid and key facts here>>>

aajohn2000: I didn't read any of that. You have TDS.

ohio guy: wut.

aajohn2000: It's fun to type TDS!

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
I feel like you're grossly misunderstanding one of your favorite quotes.

Here's the TL;DR version of your interactions here:

aajohn200O: Trump totally rocked in his town hall last night. He rulez!

cosmic and just about everyone else: No, actually he didn't. Here are some valid and key facts that prove he was lying <<<insert several valid and key facts here>>>

aajohn2000: I didn't read any of that. You have TDS.

ohio guy: wut.

aajohn2000: It's fun to type TDS!
And yet you're still going. Keep it up Ohio Guy!

Caught the last 10 minutes. Man he is comparatively sharp and well spoken. Jesse Waters is saying he looks like he's in "fighting shape". I agree.

Great tone as well. Measured. Steered clear of personal digs mostly. Definitely looking to broaden his appeal.
Thank you, Eric.

You missed it if you didn’t watch. This version of Trump should make never Trumpers nervous. Toned down. Wasn’t overly braggadocious. Stayed on topic. Didn’t personally attack. He was presidential.
He's still crazy. He'll always be crazy.

He's dishonest. He'll always be dishonest.

Remarkably composed considering he's had half a billion is bullshit judgements made against him the last few weeks. It would be hard for anyone not to come out seeing red.

Keep shit posting into the void of truth social, no one sees those any way, and make this his public face and he'll be in a good spot.
Thank you Melania.

The Trump-Fox News dynamic is interesting. In the defamation suit they lost, it was revealed that almost all their on-air personalities privately hate Trump and think he’s an idiot.

Trump surely knows this too (that they feel that way; he’s not self aware enough to realize he’s not as smart as he thinks he is).

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that Jesse Waters suggested Trump was in “fighting shape.” That Kim Jong Un state-run media kissing up level right there.
Thank you Jesse.

Edit: Oops, I mean Ohio Guy.

Last edited:
So you think falsely equating yourself for being called to account for your own actions to being mudered by a brutal despot is "presidential"? What the hell is "a Navalny"? Notice how besides acknowleging that Navalny was "a very brave man", not a single word about his murderer? You know the one who Trump praises incessantly?

I'm curious... As a rule when you obsrve someone being tried for crimes are you more interested in their rationale to excuse their actions or whether or not they actually committed the crime they're being charged with? I mean Trump can misitnterpret what the PRA says (and why it was enacted in the first place) till the cows come home. Doesn't make his claims any less ridiculous...

In which trial proceeding is he actually going to offer a claim of innocense (as in I didn't do that) rather than trying to excuse his own actions? Do you even know that he shared classified info with the ghost writer in Bedminster about a month before the NARA initially contacted him about missing documents? At the time no one knew about Bedminster, that info only became known subsequently when someone at that meeting felt it was their duty to inform the DOJ that Trump was blabbering to unauthorized people.

In other words Trump had already progressed past merely stealing secret docs to possible violations of the Espionage Act prior to the FBI/DOJ even being notified there was a problem. That "sudden unjustified raid on MAL" that Trump is constantly blabbering about? That occurred on Aug 8 2022. For perspective these are the events which proceeded that "sudden,unjustified" raid by the FBI...

In May 2021, Trump directed various boxes which were later discovered to include Classified info moved into a ballroom, toilet and various other parts of MAL. He also had a few boxes transferred to Bedminster. On May 6 2021 the NARA notified Trump that documents were missing and politely requested he send them to the NARA, as required by the PRA.

When repeated requests are ignored, the NARA informs Trump in June 2021, that they will refer the matter to the FBI if he fails to comply. Instead Trump directs various co-conspirators to move the boxes to a storage area in a highly accessable part of MAL.

None of this was even known to the NARA at the time, including that boxes had been moved to Bedminster. Again it was only after the fact that the July 21, 2021 incident at Bedminster became known.

As to the NARA, after some 15 boxes were finally returned in Jan 2022, they discover that strewn among the boxes were secret files, outside of their folders and carelessly left in plain sight. In all there are 197 classified docs, with 69 marked confidetial, 69 marked secret and 30 marked top secret. This is nearly 9 months after the NARA threatened to involve the FBI if the boxes weren't returned...

Nearly a month later after conducting a review of the returned documents the NARA finally refers the matter to the DOJ.

"Feb. 9, 2022: The National Archives refers the matter to the Justice Department after a preliminary review finds the boxes contain numerous classified documents. The special agent in charge of the agency’s Office of the Inspector General writes, “Of most significant concern was that highly classified records were unfoldered, intermixed with other records” and otherwise improperly identified."

Eight days later the NARA sends a letter to a Congressional Oversight Committee and turns the boxes over to the FBI. The FBI launches their investigation on March 30, 2022. So while Trump had nearly 10 months from the time the NARA requested the return of all the documents, Trump instead sent back a few and hid the rest.

The Grand Jury was convened on April 26, and the subpoena demanding that Trump turn over all classified documents was issued on May 13. On May 22, Trump's lawyers urge him to comply but he refuses.

A lot of these events were discovered after the fact by reviewing MAL security footage. But nearly a year from the time he was first contacted by the NARA,Trump is still trying to illegally retain classified info. At any point all he had to do was return everything, and no one would ever be the wiser. But instead he continued to break the law, and this cat and mouse game continued up till the raid on MAL on Aug 8

There's a reason Trump doesn't want this to go to trial-he's guilty as sin. What's he going to say in front of a jury- "I didn't do it"? Spouting nonsense about it being "his property" works fine in front of delusional Trump crowds, but reasonable people are going to see that he had a year to willingly comply and refused to do so.

And remember this is a year AFTER he told an official from his PAC at Bedminster that he wasn't supposed to show them what he showed them. So he knew he had classified documents that he was not supposed to have...

Fortunately someone with a conscience came forward to inform Smith about that. Just another criminal act that Trump wants to try and alibi away...Again like I said before, the main witnesses in both Smith trials will be Republicans, some of whom were once very close to Trump.

Yeah that was a real "presidential" appearance from Trump last night. If lying so frequently that it's hard for even fact checkers to get to all of them is your idea of "presidential"...

Even Trump's cute appointed judge in Florida can't overlook all the documents he took.

Derangement is the state of being completely unable to think clearly or behave in a controlled way, especially because of mental illness.

Delusional means believing things that are not true, such as in schizophrenia or depression. It can also mean having unreal or false hopes, such as in birthers or cloud cuckoo land.

It can be debated if both apply to Cosmic and others or not. However, my application was Derangement. As with most cases of TDS, I believe that they believe all of what they believe is true.
Yes!! I agree!!

Trump in fact is the biggest victim of TDS under these criteria.

His post was too long to read on my phone. That said, I have achieved with this post what I was looking for and that's pulling the TDS'ers out. It's like Pittsburgh fans with their towels. Just as they cannot resist waiving the towels like it's a disease (famous quote by a guy who sat next to me at the 2005 Monday night game) and the TDS'ers inability to resist commenting on Trump and getting lathered up. He draws a crowd and I find it entertaining. We have two top candidates right now that fit both descriptions. It's a battle of being the tallest midget at the county fair. We can debate who is taller.
You wrote, "His post was too long to read on my phone."

Wow. Poor soul. Doesn't even know how to read a post.

That says it all about you doesn't it?

You wrote, "His post was too long to read on my phone."

Wow. Poor soul. Doesn't even know how to read a post.

That says it all about you doesn't it?

The Liberal Water Cooler Mods hacked his phone and removed his scroll bar in an effort to keep his posts shorter lol

It's like Godwin's Law, isn't it?

Entertainment is the key.
Like watching cats with catnip, only dumber.
Comicbot is my favorite!
Thinking of the hilarity to come brings great anticipation for the future.

HAHAHAHA. That poor girl. my heart goes out to her. I would love to see her family step in. Maybe establish a conservatorship for her.
It went so well the first time. She needs help and I don't think her family is going to be an agent of change.

Also, who had on their bingo card that Miley Cyrus would end up less ****ed up than Brittany? Not this guy.

They won’t even discuss, or admit to, the number of handles that were destroyed before birth through The Minority Report.
And in Alabama, who knows how many of your Alabama girlfriends have committed murder (under the new Alabama Supreme Court rule) when their bodies killed off those extra fertilized ova after the girlfriends winked at you on Saturday night.

That ruling absolutely will not be limited to fertility clinics. That's what Republicans have become.

HAHAHAHA. That poor girl. my heart goes out to her. I would love to see her family step in. Maybe establish a conservatorship for her.
I see what you did there. It was just a coincidence that her family woke up one day and realized she was worth bizillions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT