ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is returning to power in August 2021

How did he end up with a company that actually makes money? Even a company that makes crap has to have a plan of some sort. Has he had a head injury at some point along the way? Coke head? Tumor? I mean you can't be like this and not have pretty major defect.
He probably posted that from the common area in rehab. maybe he's in the throes of a midlife crisis. you lose your mind. instead of being infatuated with younger chicks, or cars, or moving to thailand, he picked trump.

To be honest, no chicks & no convertible for me, just some hurricane-rated impact windows & sliding doors (no more shutters!), hurricane rated front door, hurricane rated garage door, some new blades for the mower, and a new chain for the chain saw.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
What a dumbass. Any fool knows it will happen in October.

How in the world did this clown build an apparently successful company?
Honestly, and hear me out, I think Ol' Mikey might be positioning himself to sell as many pillows as he can to Trump supporters everywhere. Like red MAGA hats, a My Pillow on your bed just really drives home your love for all things Trump.

What I mean to say is, I have a hard time believing he's really as psycho as he lets on. He's just trying to sell pillows.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
How did he end up with a company that actually makes money? Even a company that makes crap has to have a plan of some sort. Has he had a head injury at some point along the way? Coke head? Tumor? I mean you can't be like this and not have pretty major defect.
Maybe all this craziness does sell pillows to the millions of MAGA idiots - maybe they're only purchasing items from companies that deal in bat shit crazy Trump conspiracies. That's all I can come up with to rationalize what he's doing here.

Maybe all this craziness does sell pillows to the millions of MAGA idiots - maybe they're only purchasing items from companies that deal in bat shit crazy Trump conspiracies. That's all I can come up with to rationalize what he's doing here.
His reported net worth is 300 mil. He doesn’t need to sell another pillow. He’s just nuts

Last edited:
Honestly, and hear me out, I think Ol' Mikey might be positioning himself to sell as many pillows as he can to Trump supporters everywhere. Like red MAGA hats, a My Pillow on your bed just really drives home your love for all things Trump.

What I mean to say is, I have a hard time believing he's really as psycho as he lets on. He's just trying to sell pillows.
I think this is spot on. I don't know that was his original intent, but for better or for worse that's the audience he's stuck with and he's going to position buying a My Pillow pillow as support for his BS fight for whatever he thinks the Trump followers stand for.

I think this is spot on. I don't know that was his original intent, but for better or for worse that's the audience he's stuck with and he's going to position buying a My Pillow pillow as support for his BS fight for whatever he thinks the Trump followers stand for.
Could be but as McM noted, he's already filthy rich. He might just be a nutjob. I do think, though, that he had to have been lucid at some point to build that company. I could go either way and, either way, he's a nutjob in some respects.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You're probably right. Occam's razor and all.
my stoker has one of those pillows. it's nothing special. i'm convinced that one can make any product/service a success if you have a shit ton of money for advertising. consumers aren't all that discriminating. anyway can you imagine having 300 mil and this is how you spend your time....

Last edited:
Have to collect....
I don't think they have a chance at anything close to a billion. But IF Dominion wins, between their win and his legal fees I think there will be a dent in his worth.

I heard someone today say that Dominions lawyers are people who go to court. They think Dominion doesn't want a settlement; Dominion wants courts to say that these people were wrong.

My Pillow has some real competition now:

Reactions: DrHoops

I seriously doubt he's anything more than an opportunistic idiot, desperately trying to stay "relevant" as long as possible before reality catches up.

I don't think they have a chance at anything close to a billion. But IF Dominion wins, between their win and his legal fees I think there will be a dent in his worth.

I heard someone today say that Dominions lawyers are people who go to court. They think Dominion doesn't want a settlement; Dominion wants courts to say that these people were wrong.
This simply must be their position. No settlements...Jury decisions.

This simply must be their position. No settlements...Jury decisions.
Fake news is all fun and games until someone calls your bluff. This could be a good thing for "news" as we know it (looking at you cable news).

Read what some of his ex employees say about working there.

He's a certified maga whack job ..

Does mypillow offer free returns?

This is what happens when you buy something before verifying the sanity of the ceo.

Does mypillow offer free returns?

This is what happens when you buy something before verifying the sanity of the ceo.
A number of years ago, long before Trump and long before I knew Lindell was a nutbar, I bought a My Pillow for my wife, thinking it might be helpful for her chronic neck pain. Even got a couple good reports on them from AOTF if I recall correctly. She didn't like it, but I do and use it myself now. Regardless, knowing what I know now I never would have bought it in the first place.

A number of years ago, long before Trump and long before I knew Lindell was a nutbar, I bought a My Pillow for my wife, thinking it might be helpful for her chronic neck pain. Even got a couple good reports on them from AOTF if I recall correctly. She didn't like it, but I do and use it myself now. Regardless, knowing what I know now I never would have bought it in the first place.
His story is pretty interesting. Hardcore drug addict. Cleaned up. F*climg around with that pillow for years and years, mall kiosks etc, then got $500k to shoot an infomercial and it exploded. 100 mil in a year if I remember right. Now he’s either back on drugs or completely certifiable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT