ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Hype Thread

I think all this beating around the bush needs to end.

Mods, organize a WC golf outing. Dems v Pubs. Independents will be assigned a team by mods.
Count me in. I cheat like a MF though.

I like to use different colored balls so when I lose one, I can take an orange one out of my pocket and say “yeah, I’ve been playing this one all day.”

God I'm impressed with this. Noticing the dude's license plate, which my wife noticed last night while watching (she's from Texas) and I never had, is really the pièce de résistance.

Mods, please note this as a frontrunner for WCPOTY 2024.

Apropos of nothing here…

My late father was friends with Dave Blase at IU back in the early 60s.

Reactions: BradStevens
Nope, Houston while at my first job out of law school. Johnny Lee concert at the horse track. Our eyes met during "Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places." High class.
Where'd you live?

My first gig was in Houston. Lived at the Houston House high rise downtown. 😄 Worked at the NationsBank building.

You ever hit Blanco's over off Buffalo Speedway? It's gone now. So is Kay's on Bissonnett. Sad times.

Where'd you live?

My first gig was in Houston. Lived at the Houston House high rise downtown. 😄 Worked at the NationsBank building.

You ever hit Blanco's over off Buffalo Speedway? It's gone now. So is Kay's on Bissonnett. Sad times.
Visited both those places. I lived in Washington Heights for six months, then moved into a house off Westheimer with a buddy in between Montrose and River Oaks.

If you’ve never been to Treasure’s or The Men’s Club, you haven’t lived.

I made a lot of really good friends there. Im telling you it’s possible. 😀
Are these strip clubs? The names are a bit on the nose.

When I lived in Austin we would hop into The Yellow Rose once in a while. Now that is an elegant name.

• Love
Are these strip clubs? The names are a bit on the nose.

When I lived in Austin we would hop into The Yellow Rose once in a while. Now that is an elegant name.
We'd hit "The Rose" back in the 90's when we'd go down for UT football games. Decent spot.

Treasures, as Brad says, is likely the #2 club in the country if you combine chick hotness + ability to get your bean snapped into some sort of equation/rating.

Tootsie's in Ft. Lauderdale is the runaway #1.

We'd hit "The Rose" back in the 90's when we'd go down for UT football games. Decent spot.

Treasures, as Brad says, is likely the #2 club in the country if you combine chick hotness + ability to get your bean snapped into some sort of equation/rating.

You've clearly never been to East St. Louis. @mcmurtry66

I kid. I kid.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Ah, The Yellow Rose. I met Bum Phillips there. Peeing in the stall next to me. True story.
Almost got paired with Dan Pastorini at the JDub Hill Country one Labor Day weekend. Starter asked if my wife and I wanted to go off with the twosome ahead of us and play four, and she begged off. We roll up to the first tee, Pastorini and his partner are just leaving down the fairway. I see his bag tag, and ask the starter..."Wait, did I just let her kill an opportunity to play 18 with Dan Pastorini??!

"Yep. I shoulda told you that".

"**** yeah you should have! Jesus, man! ****ing killing me here."

Was hoping things would get jammed up, and we'd catch them on a par 3 or something...but never happened.

To this day, when I walk outta Treasures a couple grand lighter, I think of that day, and feel vindicated...she owes me.

Nope, Houston while at my first job out of law school. Johnny Lee concert at the horse track. Our eyes met during "Looking for Love In All the Wrong Places." High class.
WTF Brad a Sissy and Bud moment. I'm ruined now

e7427a9e-e0df-4960-8ed3-530ed0de7be5_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Ha I’m going to be there next month on a guys’ trip and as god as my witness the itinerary says dinner las olas followed by tootsie’s.

As far as what goes on, not quality, @BradStevens is right. No where compares to the east side here. And it’s not even close

Ha I’m going to be there next month on a guys’ trip and as god as my witness the itinerary says dinner las olas followed by tootsie’s.

As far as what goes on, not quality, @BradStevens is right. No where compares to the east side here. And it’s not even close
Go upstairs immediately and ask for Anthony (think that's his name). Bring about $4k and you'll be set. Fake asses like you've never seen. Don't do the "private dances" to the left when you go upstairs, only go to the back rooms to the left of the upstairs bar.

Thank me later. 👍

I don’t want to ruin the discussion by getting all pious but exactly how often are all you old men going to strip clubs?

I’m 30 and down to 2-3 times a year, maybe. If you guys are more than that….. not good.
Haven’t been in over a decade. Maybe twice since 2001. But back in the ‘90s . . .

I don’t want to ruin the discussion by getting all pious but exactly how often are all you old men going to strip clubs?

I’m 30 and down to 2-3 times a year, maybe. If you guys are more than that….. not good.
Only really worth going if you're in Miami or Houston. Tampa and Dallas are close 3rd and 4ths, chicks look just as good, but the managers don't play as loose with the laws as they do in MIA and HOU.

Go upstairs immediately and ask for Anthony (think that's his name). Bring about $4k and you'll be set. Fake asses like you've never seen. Don't do the "private dances" to the left when you go upstairs, only go to the back rooms to the left of the bar.

Thank me later. 👍
Go upstairs immediately and ask for Anthony (think that's his name). Bring about $4k and you'll be set. Fake asses like you've never seen. Don't do the "private dances" to the left when you go upstairs, only go to the back rooms to the left of the upstairs bar.

Thank me later. 👍
I have a bunch of buddies who live down there. I’m picturing latinas with fakees giant asses and tats. 😩

Sadly, It's probably been 12 yrs since I've been in one...

This is a reminder that I need to get back at it. Girls need an education too.

Only really worth going if you're in Miami or Houston. Tampa and Dallas are close 3rd and 4ths, chicks look just as good, but the managers don't play as loose with the laws as they do in MIA and HOU.
I never saw that in one place. Seriously, never propositioned, I’ve never asked. But I was never carrying $4k either.

Sadly, It's probably been 12 yrs since I've been in one...

This is a reminder that I need to get back at it. Girls need an education too.
Now this is a student loan forgiveness plan I can stand firmly behind.
You dance, I’ll make a payment.
Call them little private rooms in the back, 3 month payment rooms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT