ADVERTISEMENT

Trump did not visit the troops on Xmas, breaking the tradition.

No I'm mentioning your sources are unreliably dishonest. I hope you don't rely on them too much or you could end up in their boat.

You've surely heard of the Main Stream Media - they own the Democrat Party. You can't be a progressive/liberal and not sell part of your soul (or all) to the Dems and the MSM.
Funny you seem concerned about that, but not about the state media that is Fox News. Yiunknow, the ones that ignore whatever latest atrocity Trump Crime Family has pulled and instead debates the gender of gingerbread. That one. The one you get all your news from, like many people of a certain age.

The inability to grow a spine I think is an affliction they have been cursed with.
Likely congenital. Liberals need to show these patients more compassion and understanding, pat them gently on the head, then get back to work taking responsibility for the world.

Reactions: sglowrider
He sure did, but only after he was criticized by the millions.
Now, I expect to hear him bragging about how he visited the dangerous front line, which his predecessors never had, which, BDW, is false; even you know that. We will hear it day in and day out for the next few weeks. His suckers will join in the chorus, singing the same song as well. :(

Congratulations! As they say, better late than never.:)
Wait, you think he flew all the way to Iraq only after being criticized for not doing so, and still made it by Christmas evening?

He sure did, but only after he was criticized by the millions.
Now, I expect to hear him bragging about how he visited the dangerous front line, which his predecessors never had, which, BDW, is false; even you know that. We will hear it day in and day out for the next few weeks. His suckers will join in the chorus, singing the same song as well. :(

Congratulations! As they say, better late than never.:)
Wait, you think he flew all the way to Iraq only after being criticized for not doing so, and still made it by Christmas evening?
He’s been criticized for years for not visiting the troops, not just the past few days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT