ADVERTISEMENT

Trump defeats Stormy and she pays his legal fees

Is there anyone who denies that she is a whore?
Now that we have established that, what would you call a person who use the services of a "whore?" Saint? Republican politician? President of the Holly USA?
I deny she's a whore. Or, more accurately, I do not know if she has ever engaged in prostitution, and would not assume she has just because she is part of the adult film industry. Furthermore, even if she had ever engaged in prostitution, I would not call her - or any woman - a "whore," since I consider it highly offensive and inappropriate in polite company.

Every one works to feed themselves and/or their respective families. Other than occupations that involve violence, who are we to judge?

We are all 'whores' in my opinions... Doing or making professional decisions we may not be happy or proud with at some point, driven or motivated by greed, fear or pride.

Call me a whore then if it makes you feel better otherwise you may want to have a hard look in the mirror one of these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCCHoosier
I deny she's a whore. Or, more accurately, I do not know if she has ever engaged in prostitution, and would not assume she has just because she is part of the adult film industry. Furthermore, even if she had ever engaged in prostitution, I would not call her - or any woman - a "whore," since I consider it highly offensive and inappropriate in polite company.
Some marital partners whore themselves to degenerates who spout some of the offensive or bigoted crap we read here.

Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT