ADVERTISEMENT

Trump complains he didn’t get Nobel Peace Prize days after threatening to commit war crimes

meridian

Hall of Famer
Jul 3, 2001
Seattle
He thinks he deserved the prize for the Ethiopian peace deal; I didn't know that he was involved. However, Ethiopian officials say that Trump had nothing to do with it.

Question #1 - Do you believe Donald Trump or the Ethiopian officials?
Question #2 - Who do you think is the better judge on this, Donald Trump or the Nobel Peace Prize Committee?

Question #3 - Is he that dumb, just an ego-maniac, or a dumb egomaniac?

Link

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
He thinks he deserved the prize for the Ethiopian peace deal; I didn't know that he was involved. However, Ethiopian officials say that Trump had nothing to do with it.

Question #2 - Who do you think is the better judge on this, Donald Trump or the Nobel Peace Prize Committee?

Link

Wow this is truly bizarre. I was going to reply by linking to the thread I started yesterday about Obama and the Nobel Prize both living rent free in Trump's head. It described the speech he gave in Toledo on Thurs night, where he confused his involvement in ongoing (and currently stalled) talks between Ethiopia and Egypt regarding a dam on the Nile, with the end of the war between Ethiopia and Eritrea which is THE REASON Ethiopian PM Ahmed was given the Nobel PP. I guess Trump figures if anyone he communicates with wins a Nobel, Trump should be named a co-winner by osmosis? Even if Trump couldn't find Eritrea on a map if his life depended on it...

I was going to give you a friendly rebuke, but to my amazement, the thread which had a couple of replies has disappeared. Not only the thread itself but any reference to it in my posting history. It's like it never existed, so thoroughly has some nameless moderator implemented their particular brand of censorship. I'm beyond speechless to imagine someone associated with this board engaging in such pettiness. Esp considering some of the nonsense that is posted and allowed to remain here for everyone to see...

Link
President Trump doesn’t deserve a Nobel Peace Prize. Honestly, neither did President Obama.

I'm beyond speechless to imagine someone associated with this board engaging in such pettiness. Esp considering some of the nonsense that is posted and allowed to remain here for everyone to see...
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT