ADVERTISEMENT

Trump CNN round table thread

Sorry, but if the choice is voting for Biden just to vote against Trump that is really dumb. Biden has done more destruction in less than 2 1/2 years than anyone would think possible. Again I'm not asking Trump to be my friend or neighbor ( I hate my neighbor) But I am more concerned about where the country was than whether he pisses people off with his personality.
I don’t like much of what Biden has done, but I don’t see the destruction that you believe you see. Bottom line for me is that believe Trump is absolutely unfit to be President. It’s not his personality, it’s his personality disorder among many other reasons.

Has he been convicted of anything?

Twitter is gay and I don't pay attention to any of that.

Obama had the media on his side.

Yea, Fox News, OANN, News Max, Radio hosts were very kind to Obama. (sarcasm)

Your opinion on twitter doesn't change Trump's behavior.

So yes, victim my ***.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Yea, Fox News, OANN, News Max, Radio hosts were very kind to Obama. (sarcasm)

Your opinion on twitter doesn't change Trump's behavior.

So yes, victim my ***.
How many of those are carried by available providers?

I think part of why the left hates Trump so much is they don't understand that he feeds off the negativity. They can't break him and it pisses them off.

I'll take fiscal responsibility in exchange for some things.
You must REALLY despise Trump then.

Almost 8 trillion in Federal debt added in 4 years, while neglecting infrastructure. 24K in new federal debt for every person in the country. The third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.

Top 2 were George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

And it wasn't just COVID. There was absolutely no change from the big spending of the prior 10 years, before getting even worse in 2020.
20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

source: https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump

How many of those are carried by available providers?

I think part of why the left hates Trump so much is they don't understand that he feeds off the negativity. They can't break him and it pisses them off.

Nope.

How many sexual assaulters, rich people bullies do you defend? Or just Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You must REALLY despise Trump then.

Almost 8 trillion in Federal debt added in 4 years, while neglecting infrastructure. 24K in new federal debt for every person in the country. The third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center.

Top 2 were George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

And it wasn't just COVID. There was absolutely no change from the big spending of the prior 10 years, before getting even worse in 2020.
20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png

source: https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump
I don't think anyone anticipated the spending spree.

I would like someone to use the veto pen gratuitously until they cut down on the pork.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t like much of what Biden has done, but I don’t see the destruction that you believe you see. Bottom line for me is that believe Trump is absolutely unfit to be President. It’s not his personality, it’s his personality disorder among many other reasons.
Have you looked at our southern border? All the money to the Ukraine? How could anyone be more unfit than the doddering fool we have in office right now that can barely talk. Will only answer questions he already knows are coming and has note cards for and still cant answer. Doesn't know who or where he is most of the time. Is an absolute embarrassment any time he is in public.

Lets see your unfit to be President list.

Your 2 likes arent a very ringing endorsement BTW

I don't think anyone anticipated the spending spree.

I would like someone to use the veto pen gratuitously until they cut down on the pork.
Trump even promised to erase the debt in 8 years! Thank goodness he didn't get 8 years, because even pre-COVID it was all-out pork-fest, and that as while neglecting infrastructure and blowing money on things like a stupid 100 mile stretch of new fence. Even if he weren't a racist, corrupt, misogynistic, serial-lying bufffon, he was a fiscal disaster.

When all of the ice is gone, Miami will be 9% bigger than it is now, not smaller.
Um, it will be under water. So smaller.

She'd get hot under the collar if she knew I'd said this . . . .
Maybe it will help then?

Posters are probably less extreme in real life. It's easy to get out control and exaggerate.
Really? GFY you giganctic POS.

Seriously, if 3/4 of this board looked like that, do you think we would be spending half our day on a free college basketball / political forum?
If 75% of the board looked like that this place would be an OnlyFans site pdq.

• Haha
Um, it will be under water. So smaller.

Maybe it will help then?

Really? GFY you giganctic POS.

If 75% of the board looked like that this place would be an OnlyFans site pdq.
Either you're proving my point or you only have the balls to say that behind a keyboard.

• Haha
Either you're proving my point or you only have the balls to say that behind a keyboard.
Yeah, if you stick around long enough you'll figure out Lars. Took me a while, but now I think of him as the board's Kevin McAllister. He can be serious on rare occasions . . . you can tell in the post you responded to by looking at the rest of his comments. He tried to zing me . . . or at least my brother and his squeeze . . . by responding to my post about the ice queen in Miami.

Mostly he targets mc . . . but lately he's gotten comfortable hitting a few folks . . . .

Have you looked at our southern border? All the money to the Ukraine? How could anyone be more unfit than the doddering fool we have in office right now that can barely talk. Will only answer questions he already knows are coming and has note cards for and still cant answer. Doesn't know who or where he is most of the time. Is an absolute embarrassment any time he is in public.

Lets see your unfit to be President list.

Your 2 likes arent a very ringing endorsement BTW
I support what we’re doing with Ukraine and don’t have lot to criticize Biden on that.

He’s definitely showing signs of his age. I doubt he runs again, but we’ll see.

Trump is the only person with a chance that I consider totally unfit.

Yes, I voted against Trump. I’d do it again. However, I’ll put my conservative credentials up against anyone here.
Officially voting for Buyden, even if "against" Trump... Throws your whole conservative schtict out of wake. Had you voted for a stump, I'd accept that. But you voted for "your enemy" . That's about the same as giving Bergdal the golden cross.
This is going to take a lot (2 words) to convince differently. A LOT.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
You are clueless.
I really love when Trump supporters tell others they are brain washed and clueless. Those that follow the biggest fraud, used car salesman, and liar in American politics. It’s priceless. And pathetically sad.

Officially voting for Buyden, even if "against" Trump... Throws your whole conservative schtict out of wake. Had you voted for a stump, I'd accept that. But you voted for "your enemy" . That's about the same as giving Bergdal the golden cross.
This is going to take a lot (2 words) to convince differently. A LOT.
I’m a Republican, not a Trumpster. I honestly don’t care that a Trumpster doesn’t like that.

Reactions: Indyhorn
I’m a Republican, not a Trumpster. I honestly don’t care that a Trumpster doesn’t like that.
I don't recall anyone who has professed their love of a specific party more than you. I believe you, we all "believe" you. But if you have to keep saying it to remind people, that in and of itself is a red flag for some. It's kind of like waving a flag from the closet. Not saying that it is mind you, but it sure seems that way.

Reactions: DANC
I don’t like much of what Biden has done, but I don’t see the destruction that you believe you see.
Then you aren’t looking closely enough. You have record inflation, war in Europe, a generation of kids who have lost two years of education, race relations are their lowest point since the civil rights movement, crime is reaching 70’s/ 80’s levels, illegal immigration is at its highest rate EVER, a Saigon like withdrawal from Afghanistan that saw 18 Americans soldiers killed because the president is pig headed (we don’t discuss often enough that Biden is directly responsible for the deaths of these marines).

Things are much worse than they were at any point during the Trump administration. Objectively.

If you deny then you’re a child who just thinks trump is “mean”. Not to be taken seriously.

Then you aren’t looking closely enough. You have record inflation, war in Europe, a generation of kids who have lost two years of education, race relations are their lowest point since the civil rights movement, crime is reaching 70’s/ 80’s levels, illegal immigration is at its highest rate EVER, a Saigon like withdrawal from Afghanistan that saw 18 Americans soldiers killed because the president is pig headed (we don’t discuss often enough that Biden is directly responsible for the deaths of these marines).

Things are much worse than they were at any point during the Trump administration. Objectively.

If you deny then you’re a child who just thinks trump is “mean”. Not to be taken seriously.
Seriously @Aloha Hoosier you need to **** off. You are a willfully blind, pig headed fool that can’t admit their vote was wrong. Danc is right.

Be a man.

I don't recall anyone who has professed their love of a specific party more than you. I believe you, we all "believe" you. But if you have to keep saying it to remind people, that in and of itself is a red flag for some. It's kind of like waving a flag from the closet. Not saying that it is mind you, but it sure seems that way.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Wrong, naturally.

"The Governors of the states and the three territories with National Guards have control over their National Guards, but the President has the authority to federalize them."

LMAO Yeah, and you know what happened in June of 2020 when he had the Park cleared? Do you not remember you all saying he was plotting a coup if he federalized the NG?

He did was he was supposed to do - authorize the use of the NG. The House Speaker and Capitol Police chose not to ask for them.

Pretty simple to understand.

Glad you're over your grief so quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT