ADVERTISEMENT

Trump CNN round table thread

I haven't watched it, but the video clip was insane.
It cut off before the worst part! After that, he went into this strange story about how they both walked into the store at the same time, and they were immediately hot for each other, and then maybe they ended up in the dressing room, and she realized there was a lock on the door, and then maybe there was some hanky panky, and then BAM he never knew here again. Never met her. It was f*cking nuts.

I decided to watch. Exactly as expected. I don’t think either side is melting down. Nothing new. Nothing enlightening. Same old schtick. Weird they even held this town hall. This changed nothing.

I decided to watch. Exactly as expected. I don’t think either side is melting down. Nothing new. Nothing enlightening. Same old schtick. Weird they even held this town hall. This changed nothing.
It was part of CNN's new business model. They don't want to dismiss/ignore Trump anymore. They want to do straight news. And they want to be the leaders for election coverage. So they did this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu
CNN panel has a couple Trumpers on, one of which is making a full on ass of himself. (He's the black congressman who got some Speaker votes.)

"You know what? You're a nasty person."

What a dick.
Fvz4l17WAAESjYj

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT