ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

They're not exclusive. The Navy doesn't say they're 'driving' a boat because the term really doesn't apply to a ship. You 'sail' a ship or 'dock' it or 'maneuver' it, etc. As I said above, it takes a team to do all that.

Aloha uses a generic term 'drive' to make it seem like he's doing all that himself. He's not. He's part of a team that does it.

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to hero-worship him for that, that's on you. Let's just say I'm not that impressed.
You’re officially as stupid as dbm. Congrats!

They're not exclusive. The Navy doesn't say they're 'driving' a boat because the term really doesn't apply to a ship. You 'sail' a ship or 'dock' it or 'maneuver' it, etc. As I said above, it takes a team to do all that.

Aloha uses a generic term 'drive' to make it seem like he's doing all that himself. He's not. He's part of a team that does it.

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to hero-worship him for that, that's on you. Let's just say I'm not that impressed.
Hero worship? WTF? My interest in this doesn't go beyond wondering why you're getting so hung up on a rhetorical argument.

Unfortunately, yes I have used it. Way back in the day, around my hood, it really wasn't understood how offensive it can be taken.

Yup. I knew it wasn't cool, but it was accepted in that time and place. Today I hear it on the regular from one coworker, and have let him know it's not cool. He doesn't care.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The good middle ground is early voting in person at vote centers. They go for several weeks here in Bton. In and out quick, no lines, at your convenience, not all on one day with hoards of people doing it at the same time.
The danger with mail-in voting is the U.S.Post Office.

In states which require the ballots to arrive by a certain date, I wouldn't trust the U.S. Post Office to deliver them on time unless I mailed them two weeks in advance.

Advance voting in person at voting centers is the way to go.

Yup. I knew it wasn't cool, but it was accepted in that time and place. Today I hear it on the regular from one coworker, and have let him know it's not cool. He doesn't care.
That's pretty sad for him to keep at it in todays world. I'm gonna guess he's a Greene county transplant.
Does he use it in a racist/ hate way or as in trying to be funny? Even years ago, when it was more "acceptable" within my crowd, I don't recall the last time it was honestly used as a derogatory. It was always as a joke/ jab and most of the time wasn't even used about blacks. It was more of pure jest to our fellow rednecks.
Example, a buddy would say something silly, and the reply would be ... Oh Ninja paaaaleeeese. Things like that.

That's pretty sad for him to keep at it in todays world. I'm gonna guess he's a Greene county transplant.

Don't believe so. I think he's a Bloomington lifer.

Does he use it in a racist/ hate way or as in trying to be funny? Even years ago, when it was more "acceptable" within my crowd,

Usually in sports talk. It may not be hateful, but it sure is derogatory. He's not joking.

Please. “Maga republicans.” Guy is every bit as divisive as trump. The opposite of the bridge we were hoping for. Panders to the woke cult while shitting on trump supporters I.e. Americans
If people are going to claim the words spoken by mere VP Kamala Harris have tremendous effect on public policy and opinion, surely those same people must attribute even greater effect to the repeated messages spoken by a President numerous times over several weeks leading to this:
22Clarke-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark
If people are going to claim the words spoken by mere VP Kamala Harris have tremendous effect on public policy and opinion, surely those same people must attribute even greater effect to the repeated messages spoken by a President numerous times over several weeks leading to this:
What policies. Be specific

Don't believe so. I think he's a Bloomington lifer.

Usually in sports talk. It may not be hateful, but it sure is derogatory. He's not joking.
(Side step)
Brad retired or left on disability, didn't he? I haven't seen him in years, I just heard possible disability, stories a few weeks ago.

What policies. Be specific
My post didn't use the word "policies." I made a specific point that you are dodging.

When Trump (1) claims in August 2020 (three months before the election) in Oshkosh Wisconsin that any election is rigged that doesn't show Trump as the winner, (2) repeats the false claim that the elections are rigged dozens of times between August 2020 and 1-6-21, (3) holds a rally on the date fixed by the Constitution for the VP to certify the electoral votes in order to repeat his false election fraud claims and to direct his followers to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell", it is indisputable that Trump's only policy is returning to the White House. Trump led to this:

Trump's harming of Americans' belief in elections and democracy just for the selfish purpose to return his fat ass to the White House is far more serious than rich boy complaints about the price of Starbucks coffee, crab legs and gas-guzzler premium gas or anything Kamala Harris says.

And stop posting what you claim to be Trump's current "policies" without providing links to Trump's statements that show he is actually proposing those things. Those aren't his policies just because you claim they are.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
My post didn't use the word "policies." I made a specific point that you are dodging.

When Trump (1) claims in August 2020 (three months before the election) in Oshkosh Wisconsin that any election is rigged that doesn't show Trump as the winner, (2) repeats the false claim that the elections are rigged dozens of times between August 2020 and 1-6-21, (3) holds a rally on the date fixed by the Constitution for the VP to certify the electoral votes in order to repeat his false election fraud claims and to direct his followers to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell", it is indisputable that Trump's only policy is returning to the White House. Trump led to this:

Trump's harming of Americans' belief in elections and democracy just for the selfish purpose to return his fat ass to the White House is far more serious than rich boy complaints about the price of Starbucks coffee, crab legs and gas-guzzler premium gas or anything Kamala Harris says.

And stop posting what you claim to be Trump's current "policies" without providing links to Trump's statements that show he is actually proposing those things. Those aren't his policies just because you claim they are.
You literally wrote public policy

I told you. Nothing is better than progressive policies. To do nothing. Why don’t you ever understand this? Why do you repeat the same thing. Is something wrong with you? Harris’ words gave rise to progressive policies and programs that killed people. Don’t get it twisted

Now go back to the kids table with your childish concerns

I told you. Nothing is better than progressive policies. To do nothing. Why don’t you ever understand this? Why do you repeat the same thing. Is something wrong with you? Harris’ words gave rise to progressive policies and programs that killed people. Don’t get it twisted

Changing your position again?

You have posted several times that you want the government to be deadlocked so that it couldn't do anything. Now you're saying that doing nothing is a "progressive" policy that you don't support.

• Haha

gettyimages-12159950591-9eae207bfbb90bfd3c834774b4c708ed9feaf36d.jpg

Reactions: ulrey
Changing your position again?

You have posted several times that you want the government to be deadlocked so that it couldn't do anything. Now you're saying that doing nothing is a "progressive" policy that you don't support.
doing nothing is preferable to any progressive position. i'm like a woodpecker repeating this to you.
not reversing title 42. not reversing remain in mexico. not canceling asylum agreements. not handing out boatloads of stimulus. not waging war on oil, not defunding police, not locking people down. let people alone.

just letting things be as they were. do you understand?

and stop trying to "catch me." you're a shallow thinker. it's silly

can you save this post so we don't have to keep doing this

Reactions: stollcpa
I don't recall any lockdowns directed by Joe Biden, who strongly opposed "defunding police", and who has led the expansion of oil production by the USA to levels unprecedented in world history. But, parrot the lies, as always... be a good little cultist

I don't recall any lockdowns directed by Joe Biden, who strongly opposed "defunding police", and who has led the expansion of oil production by the USA to levels unprecedented in world history. But, parrot the lies, as always... be a good little cultist
Is Harris not part of his administration cult boy? Blm at the convention? Over 200 actions concerning oil production.

Get back on the sidewalk cult boy

Harris is an embarrassment, just as sure as you are an asshole. But what choice is there? Your butt boy? No way...

doing nothing is preferable to any progressive position. i'm like a woodpecker repeating this to you.
not reversing title 42. not reversing remain in mexico. not canceling asylum agreements. not handing out boatloads of stimulus. not waging war on oil, not defunding police, not locking people down. let people alone.

Is Harris not part of his administration cult boy? Blm at the convention? Over 200 actions concerning oil production.

Get back on the sidewalk cult boy

Nah, Joe tells the graduating class at an HBCU that black people are being “killed in the streets”.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
No, the Navy doesn't. If they did, it would be in the job description.

Maybe you and the boys like to call yourselves that. I'm sure gamers think they're actually in combat in Call of Duty, too.
Two birds, one post...

Savage..!

• Haha

There is no reason to believe Trump will do, or not do, anything you listed:

"not reversing title 42"
"not reversing remain in mexico"
"not canceling asylum agreements"
"not handing out boatloads of stimulus"
"not waging war on oil"
"not defunding police"
"not locking people down"
"let people alone"

After promising repeatedly, Trump failed to build a wall from the Pacific to the Gulf and make Mexico pay for it and failed to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act and improve the healthcare system. Instead of fulfilling his promises, Trump will do whatever it takes to get elected, such as his recent reversal of his position on mail-in voting. Trump has already said that he does not intend to "let people alone."

There is no reason to believe Trump will do, or not do, anything you listed:

"not reversing title 42"
"not reversing remain in mexico"
"not canceling asylum agreements"
"not handing out boatloads of stimulus"
"not waging war on oil"
"not defunding police"
"not locking people down"
"let people alone"

After promising repeatedly, Trump failed to build a wall from the Pacific to the Gulf and make Mexico pay for it and failed to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act and improve the healthcare system. Instead of fulfilling his promises, Trump will do whatever it takes to get elected, such as his recent reversal of his position on mail-in voting. Trump has already said that he does not intend to "let people alone."
Those are things that Biden did. Address the consequences of Biden’s actions. Go. In addition to having mushy peas for a brain his handlers are terrible at policy. Now we all suffer. Great job!

Why didn't he sue him? Because he's a piss-ant - a boil on Trump's butt. If Trump sued everyone who lied about what he said, that's all he'd have time to do.

He keeps piling on the bullshit and you keep believing it. Sad for someone your age to be that gullible.
Says the biggest dupe of all dupes. Sorry you’ll never live that down.

Nothing is better than progressive policies.
Full stop.
Murt has finally come to his senses.
Had to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT