ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Golf Costs: $102 Million And Counting, With Taxpayers Picking Up The Tab

Republican Congressman Mark Meadows from North Carolina called the 102 million as being "insignificant".

This pretty much describes Congressional oversight as called for by our founders...insignificant.

The only reason this matters is because it's another example of his flaming hypocrisy in being one of the idiots who called out Obama for playing golf while president. The only thing more blatantly hypocritical would be if Trump were actually born in Kenya and doctored his birth certificate.

That said, it's expensive to protect a president. People on both sides of the aisle just need to get over that - and remember it when the president is from an opposing party.
It is expensive to protect the president especially when the president doesn’t even have his own ML resort save rooms for them that are around his room. They now rent out rooms two weeks ahead of time to make sure they have the right rooms. So they actually rent the rooms and not even use them till they arrive. It wouldn’t surprise me if they double book the rooms knowing tRump won’t be there costing us more tax money.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I don't understand how somebody who golfs as much as he does stays so fat. I don't golf, so I don't know how much of a "sport" it is (physically), but most of the professional golfers I see on TV seems to be somewhat in shape (except that one big, fat loud dude...don't remember his name).

Well when his meals are from fast food restaurants and come packaged in what one of those restaurants call a "Bucket", you can see how he can be fat as hell. Think about how many calories he consumes a day. Also, he doesn't walk the course. He's in a cart. Basically he get's up, hits his ball, then sits down again...probably stuffing his face the entire time he's on the course.

Words and more specifically lies have consequences... starting with the green.

He's got some rough times ahead.

At least he doesn't have to worry about Covid.

Knock on wood, I'll be excited about the day when we see a mugshot that shows what his hair is really like without all that styling.

• Haha
Reactions: travlinhoosier
Words and more specifically lies have consequences... starting with the green.

He's got some rough times ahead.

At least he doesn't have to worry about Covid.

Knock on wood, I'll be excited about the day when we see a mugshot that shows what his hair is really like without all that styling.
Sadly, when he tries to hang himself in his cell, his tie will prematurely snap under the burden of his belly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT