ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

It’s well known that people that express control over their own manipulation are being manipulated. That’s psychology 101.
What could be bad about obtaining all information possible? Nothing. It makes for more informed choices. But half the country refuses to do so,and a lot of them make that choice,based on what the media tells them. That is ignorance by choice. If you have kids,and they have an argument,would you settle it after listening to one side of the story and not the other? No...because that wouldn't make sense,and because it's your kids,you are non-biased. But when it comes to politics,you make that ignorant decision. That proves you have been manipulated, to make the non informed decision. Congratulations

You really lack comprehension. I didn't say civil rights were not important. I said democrats used the civil rights movement to pass legislation that hurt the black community.
It did not hurt. It gave us the right to vote, to eat at the lunch counter, and to have equal jobs, housing, and schools. The gop is the people oh no, hate and racism.

It did not hurt. It gave us the right to vote, to eat at the lunch counter, and to have equal jobs, housing, and schools. The gop is the people oh no, hate and racism.
The GOP freed slaves,while dems founded the KKK. If what dems did during the civil rights movement helped the black community,why has the black community fallen apart since then? The point is...they realized they didn't need chains to keep the black community down,and they did it all under the guise of "we are helping". Since then,single parent homes have tripled,and so has the murder rate amongst balck males. Please tell me how that "did not hurt"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DANC and Willdog7
The GOP freed slaves,while dems founded the KKK. If what dems did during the civil rights movement helped the black community,why has the black community fallen apart since then? The point is...they realized they didn't need chains to keep the black community down,and they did it all under the guise of "we are helping". Since then,single parent homes have tripled,and so has the murder rate amongst balck males. Please tell me how that "did not hurt"
False news, the gop of the 1880s is the present-day DEMOCRATS. Get your facts straight.

False news, the gop of the 1880s is the present-day DEMOCRATS. Get your facts straight.
What was it that LBJ said when he passed the great society?

quote-i-ll-have-those-n-gers-voting-democratic-for-the-next-200-years-lyndon-b-johnson-105-76-95.jpg

AT LEAST he voted for the bill. The gop would not have voted for it, again Project 2025.
Wow...he voted for something that destroyed the black community and it's families...and you think they care about you?...it's been 60 years...how many more does it take before you can see?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT