ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

your Truth is not the truth, you sir are in a cult.
You support people who think men should use women's bathrooms,killing babys is ok,taking care of people who came into our country illegally,while ignoring our homeless vets is logical. Who is in a cult? You believe what you are being told rather than searching for the truth. You are the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Vote early. Only a fool would wait until election day.
Please explain why it is important to vote before election day?? The crowd?? Where
I cast my one vote they rarely have had a line to vote in 50 years on election day. Don't
get it. Oh, I live in the most populated county in Indiana.

You support people who think men should use women's bathrooms,killing babys is ok,taking care of people who came into our country illegally,while ignoring our homeless vets is logical. Who is in a cult? You believe what you are being told rather than searching for the truth. You are the problem.
men do not use women's bathrooms. As far as killing babies get off your high horse. you care about abortions but not a woman's right to choose. you do not care about IVF OR a woman's contraception or reproductive rights. IT takes two to get pregnant. you care about abortions but do not care about children after they are born. For every policy to help children the gop has a veto. You do not give a damn about children from daycare to food, to ta help. Your master wants to deport legal and illegal. Ho can you tell from other black nationalities? trump is a white supremacist, a racist, and a Bigot. You support him, what does that say about you and yes I'm calling you Ulrey and all the cultists on this board.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT