ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

Have you?
Yep----Just left.

Gas $3.28----Cost around 65 to filler up.

Grocery prices have not chamged. Spent $38on grapes, bananas, orages, 10 Healthy choices meals(4 for $10), 2 loafs of bread, 2 packages of lunch meat, one package of bologna...2 boxes of cereal, dozen eggs, 2 things of milk, 10 cans of soup(10 for $`0). Bag of potatoes, bacon, cheese, feew tomatoes, 5lb of hamburger, some sloppy joe mix.

$138-----With Kroger discount. Otherwise, would have been $178.

So full tank of gas, and some groceries, ran me $203 dollars. Thats with fuel points AND kroger plus card.

Have you?

I thin k he could----if on an eveN STAGE.
No. He doesn’t have the self discipline or self control to win a debate. He couldn’t do it against Biden in 2020 (twice) or against Harris in 2024. This thing about an unfair debate is nothing more than a talking point to try and mitigate Trump’s bad performance. It’s pure nonsense.

Yep----Just left.

Gas $3.28----Cost around 65 to filler up.

Grocery prices have not chamged. Spent $38on grapes, bananas, orages, 10 Healthy choices meals(4 for $10), 2 loafs of bread, 2 packages of lunch meat, one package of bologna...2 boxes of cereal, dozen eggs, 2 things of milk, 10 cans of soup(10 for $`0). Bag of potatoes, bacon, cheese, feew tomatoes, 5lb of hamburger, some sloppy joe mix.

$138-----With Kroger discount. Otherwise, would have been $178.

So full tank of gas, and some groceries, ran me $203 dollars. Thats with fuel points AND kroger plus card.

Have you?
Gas here is 2.97.

I hope that is a two week trip, or you have a family of 5.

No. He doesn’t have the self discipline or self control to win a debate. He couldn’t do it against Biden in 2020 (twice) or against Harris in 2024. This thing about an unfair debate is nothing more than a talking point to try and mitigate Trump’s bad performance. It’s pure nonsense.
Not blaming his bad performance on anyone but him. Doesnt change the fact the playing field wasnt even. It wasnt.

No I think abc was reprehensible. The moderators were terrible. What do you plan to do to lower prices. I was raised middle class. Okay. What do you plan to do to lower prices. Conversely trump would get fact checked. Harris was lying about Wharton and all that too. She’s a chronic liar.

All of that said trump can’t debate again. His comportment is a total disaster. His answers are of course terrible too but while she sounded calm and pleasant he sounded like an old unhinged lunatic. He’d be nuts to debate again even it was held in tucker Carlson’s pretend work shed

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
Clueless. He's probably the best VP pick in recent memory. Only those that solidify the candidate at the top's appeal add anything...like Gore solidifying Clinton's Southern base. Vance solidifies Trump's populist working class appeal masterfully.

Btw, which recent VP picks were better and why if you can answer?
again dbmhoosier we agree on something......lol

No I think abc was reprehensible. The moderators were terrible. What do you plan to do to lower prices. I was raised middle class. Okay. What do you plan to do to lower prices. Conversely trump would get fact checked. Harris was lying about Wharton and all that too. She’s a chronic liar.

All of that said trump can’t debate again. His comportment is a total disaster. His answers are of course terrible too but while she sounded calm and pleasant he sounded like an old unhinged lunatic. He’d be nuts to debate again even it was held in tucker Carlson’s pretend work shed
mcmurtry66 ,they are killing the dogs and they are killing the cats, the moderators had nothing to do with it.

Appealing to the working class (which plenty would take issue with btw) does not equate to having relevant electoral,legislative and administrative experience to be a greasy Big Mac away from being POTUS. He didn't serve as a Governor, any sort of local legislative or electoral experience or even in the House prior to using the $$ of his buddy Peter Thiel to basically buy the Junior Senatorship in Ohio.

Most first term Junior Senators still have more overall experience than JD Vance. He's not even the most qualified of that group... Even among the GOP...
lmao Vance has the same Senate experience Obama had. But I know - that's different.

THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO. READ IT
Danc you are so silly, there are no blacks in Russia, YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF RACE and is not trying to. Trump wants a all-white society. He wants to get rid of all POC. He wants to go back to the 1020s. I guess you do too. When people show you, who they are.

As Elon has said many times we'll never know. The laws for most part appear legal unlike 2020. The bigger question is will they be enforced? Are they actually checking to verify that the signature matches as the law requires or are they simply looking for an X or a squiggly line in the box? Given that audits aren't allowed we'll never know. But it won't matter.
Please identify the exact statute that you claim requires signatures to "match."

No qualified person will ever be hired to verify all the voter signatures in an election -- doing that is too expensive and would take too long.

Handwriting expert costs vary, with basic examination services typically costing between $100 and $500, forensic document examination costs between $2,000 and $7,000, while more intensive work on complex legal cases can range from $2,000 to $15,000.​

More than 155,000,000 people voted for President in 2020. Do the math yourself and see how expensive your signature-matching idea would be.

While you're at it, assume each signature exam would take 60 seconds and do the math as to how long the voters would be waiting in line before being cleared to vote. The public wouldn't stand for it.

Danc you are so silly, there are no blacks in Russia, YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF RACE and is not trying to. Trump wants a all-white society. He wants to get rid of all POC. He wants to go back to the 1020s. I guess you do too. When people show you, who they are.
You really believe this bullsh!t?

Trump debated in October in both 2016 and 2020, but now he claims it’s too late. lol.

Anyone with half a brain understands what’s going on here. He got his ass handed to him on the debate stage by a black woman. Next to losing an election, that was probably the ultimate humiliation for him and he can’t let it happen again.
🤡

I saw gas for $3.29 today, near a high volume interstate off ramp. The line at the Starbucks overpriced drive-thru was backed up out to the street.

Republican whiners may be shopping at the wrong places.
Stupid per usual. Endlessly hyper partisan mindless brainwashed cult dolt

What life must look like through the eyes of someone so dumb

Yup...victimhood. Your boy has said he isn't doing any more debates of any kind. Too scared to even do a Fox debate. Sad. 😿
You do realize that through an ABC whistleblower,they have testimony of her receiving all kind of negotiated special treatment,right? Knowledge of questions,agreements to no fact checking her,agreements to fact check Trump....smaller podium for her,favorable split screen camera shots etc....

• Haha
Reactions: Morrison
You do realize that through an ABC whistleblower,they have testimony of her receiving all kind of negotiated special treatment,right? Knowledge of questions,agreements to no fact checking her,agreements to fact check Trump....smaller podium for her,favorable split screen camera shots etc....
Totally get why you and Don are sh*tting yourselves so badly about how he got his ass kicked in the debate that you'd need to go all victim conspiracy theory, but I thought maybe you'd throw some Depends on and sack up enough to do a debate on Fox. Things must be really bad that y'all are too terrified to even do that. Smart call on the dark slacks though. ;)
Fnmq905aUAIKlK2.jpg:large

*This photo is just a visual representation of Trump sh!tting himself, not actual evidence of his debate performance and/or his subsequent terror over the prospect of the ass-kicking he'd receive if he were to debate Kamala Harris again.

Last edited:
Totally get why you and Don are sh*tting yourselves so badly about how he got his ass kicked in the debate that you'd need to go all victim conspiracy theory, but I thought maybe you'd throw some Depends on and sack up enough to do a debate on Fox. Things must be really bad that y'all are too terrified to even do that. Smart call on the dark slacks though. ;)
Fnmq905aUAIKlK2.jpg:large

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT