ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

Have you?
Yep----Just left.

Gas $3.28----Cost around 65 to filler up.

Grocery prices have not chamged. Spent $38on grapes, bananas, orages, 10 Healthy choices meals(4 for $10), 2 loafs of bread, 2 packages of lunch meat, one package of bologna...2 boxes of cereal, dozen eggs, 2 things of milk, 10 cans of soup(10 for $`0). Bag of potatoes, bacon, cheese, feew tomatoes, 5lb of hamburger, some sloppy joe mix.

$138-----With Kroger discount. Otherwise, would have been $178.

So full tank of gas, and some groceries, ran me $203 dollars. Thats with fuel points AND kroger plus card.

Have you?

I thin k he could----if on an eveN STAGE.
No. He doesn’t have the self discipline or self control to win a debate. He couldn’t do it against Biden in 2020 (twice) or against Harris in 2024. This thing about an unfair debate is nothing more than a talking point to try and mitigate Trump’s bad performance. It’s pure nonsense.

Yep----Just left.

Gas $3.28----Cost around 65 to filler up.

Grocery prices have not chamged. Spent $38on grapes, bananas, orages, 10 Healthy choices meals(4 for $10), 2 loafs of bread, 2 packages of lunch meat, one package of bologna...2 boxes of cereal, dozen eggs, 2 things of milk, 10 cans of soup(10 for $`0). Bag of potatoes, bacon, cheese, feew tomatoes, 5lb of hamburger, some sloppy joe mix.

$138-----With Kroger discount. Otherwise, would have been $178.

So full tank of gas, and some groceries, ran me $203 dollars. Thats with fuel points AND kroger plus card.

Have you?
Gas here is 2.97.

I hope that is a two week trip, or you have a family of 5.

No. He doesn’t have the self discipline or self control to win a debate. He couldn’t do it against Biden in 2020 (twice) or against Harris in 2024. This thing about an unfair debate is nothing more than a talking point to try and mitigate Trump’s bad performance. It’s pure nonsense.
Not blaming his bad performance on anyone but him. Doesnt change the fact the playing field wasnt even. It wasnt.

No I think abc was reprehensible. The moderators were terrible. What do you plan to do to lower prices. I was raised middle class. Okay. What do you plan to do to lower prices. Conversely trump would get fact checked. Harris was lying about Wharton and all that too. She’s a chronic liar.

All of that said trump can’t debate again. His comportment is a total disaster. His answers are of course terrible too but while she sounded calm and pleasant he sounded like an old unhinged lunatic. He’d be nuts to debate again even it was held in tucker Carlson’s pretend work shed

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7
Clueless. He's probably the best VP pick in recent memory. Only those that solidify the candidate at the top's appeal add anything...like Gore solidifying Clinton's Southern base. Vance solidifies Trump's populist working class appeal masterfully.

Btw, which recent VP picks were better and why if you can answer?
again dbmhoosier we agree on something......lol

No I think abc was reprehensible. The moderators were terrible. What do you plan to do to lower prices. I was raised middle class. Okay. What do you plan to do to lower prices. Conversely trump would get fact checked. Harris was lying about Wharton and all that too. She’s a chronic liar.

All of that said trump can’t debate again. His comportment is a total disaster. His answers are of course terrible too but while she sounded calm and pleasant he sounded like an old unhinged lunatic. He’d be nuts to debate again even it was held in tucker Carlson’s pretend work shed
mcmurtry66 ,they are killing the dogs and they are killing the cats, the moderators had nothing to do with it.

Appealing to the working class (which plenty would take issue with btw) does not equate to having relevant electoral,legislative and administrative experience to be a greasy Big Mac away from being POTUS. He didn't serve as a Governor, any sort of local legislative or electoral experience or even in the House prior to using the $$ of his buddy Peter Thiel to basically buy the Junior Senatorship in Ohio.

Most first term Junior Senators still have more overall experience than JD Vance. He's not even the most qualified of that group... Even among the GOP...
lmao Vance has the same Senate experience Obama had. But I know - that's different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT