ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

After the debate performance and picking Vance….the odds are Harris will collect the salary
Isn't the VP debate this week? If I were you, I'd wait until after the debate to determine if picking Vance was a mistake or not.

He will probably destroy Walz but he doesn’t add anything to the ticket
Clueless. He's probably the best VP pick in recent memory. Only those that solidify the candidate at the top's appeal add anything...like Gore solidifying Clinton's Southern base. Vance solidifies Trump's populist working class appeal masterfully.

Btw, which recent VP picks were better and why if you can answer?

Clueless. He's probably the best VP pick in recent memory. Only those that solidify the candidate at the top's appeal add anything...like Gore solidifying Clinton's Southern base. Vance solidifies Trump's populist working class appeal masterfully.

any that would bring in new voters/independents etc. all trump ever does is play to the base. that's not enough to win

any that would bring in new voters/independents etc. all trump ever does is play to the base. that's not enough to win
VP picks never bring in new voters. People for the candidate at the top. Women that are now planning to vote Harris wouldn't suddenly switch to Trump because he picked Tulsi.

Your party just enacted a coup against the legal winner of the Democratic primary and installed a candidate with the lowest approval rating of any VP in the history of the country. Please be quiet.
Well that ignorant answer certainly applied to the fact that you falsely claimed 2020 involved "last minute" changes...

Hey Genius, how many Primaries did Abraham Lincoln win? And prior to him being nominated by the GOP in 1860, how many Americans voted for him for POTUS? Or for that matter any of the POTUS's that were elected prior to the 20th century?

When ever I see someone make this claim about Harris, I can't help but think that this is not a particularly beright person who evidently slept thru a basic US History class.

Convention fights are disastrous. No sitting WH party where the incumbent was not running and 2 or more challengers faced off has won the Presidency since 1900. Not Nixon and Rockefeller duking it out to succeed Ike, Not Humphrey.McCarthy and RFK trying to replace LBJ in 1968. And more recently not HRC and Bernie seeking to succeed Obama in 2016.

So I'm sure you would love it if the Dems this year had adopted such a hopeless strategy. But the last thing I'll do is accept moral judgements from someone who is voting for an adjudicated rapist, who even before he was elected engaged in a staggering amount of fraud (Trump U,Trump Foundation, Trump maeas,wines and any other grift you can conceive of), insurrectionist and convicted felon...

Harris has done nothing but shine since she became the nominee. She wasn't my first choice, but the key element was for the Dems to go into the DNC united. Turns out I was initially wrong, as I now realize that there was not any other choice Dems could make that was superior to Harris.

I'm not going to say that it's totally impossible for Harris to still lose, but I think this election is now her's to win. And I don't think it's going to be as close as some are predicting...

Reactions: UncleMark
VP picks never bring in new voters. People for the candidate at the top. Women that are now planning to vote Harris wouldn't suddenly switch to Trump because he picked Tulsi.
Maybe not. But there are plenty that vote for Harris because of Vance.

Pence. Trump doesnt need any help with the populist working class element. Needs to bring some of the ‘burbs home. A lot of the establishment men from the burbs will not vote for Harris but they won’t necessarily vote for a Trump/Vance ticket.

Appealing to the working class (which plenty would take issue with btw) does not equate to having relevant electoral,legislative and administrative experience to be a greasy Big Mac away from being POTUS. He didn't serve as a Governor, any sort of local legislative or electoral experience or even in the House prior to using the $$ of his buddy Peter Thiel to basically buy the Junior Senatorship in Ohio.

Most first term Junior Senators still have more overall experience than JD Vance. He's not even the most qualified of that group... Even among the GOP...

Pence. Trump doesnt need any help with the populist working class element. Needs to bring some of the ‘burbs home. A lot of the establishment men from the burbs will not vote for Harris but they won’t necessarily vote for a Trump/Vance ticket.
He won the suburbs last time.

Your party just enacted a coup against the legal winner of the Democratic primary and installed a candidate with the lowest approval rating of any VP in the history of the country. Please be quiet.
This is so dumb. It's sour grapes. The line against Biden when he was running was that he should step down and that he isn't competent. He steps down and the same people jump to his defense and say he should stay in the race and that it isn't fair that Trump has to run against Biden's VP.

Reactions: sobester
He’s just so terribly unlikable and awkward. Walz is a little goofy but you still want to go game with him.
Plus, Walz has proven he's good on his feet and in front of a crowd. We all know these aren't debates in the truest sense of the word and I think Walz probably plays the game better than Vance would.

Reactions: sobester
This is so dumb. It's sour grapes. The line against Biden when he was running was that he should step down and that he isn't competent. He steps down and the same people jump to his defense and say he should stay in the race and that it isn't fair that Trump has to run against Biden's VP.

Trump said it so now they’ll spew it. Waste of time to explain how stupid it is.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

He's winning Hispanics by 8 points. Vance is killing it with Catholics. That's not enough?

He will probably destroy Walz but he doesn’t add anything to the ticket
Vance will destroy Walz but MSM including the Moderators will mitigate the damages.

The Republican Party should never agree to another debate hosted by MSM.

Going forward they should demand one Moderator be picked by Pubs and one by Dems.

Does anyone think Trump wouldn't debate her if he didn't think he is already winning?
Trump isn’t debating her because polls are tight and he doesn’t want another beating. Another beating will not help him and he can’t beat her so he’s standing pat like a coward and hoping for the best.

They are eating the Dogs and they are eating the cats. They are eating the pets. Make America Great Again is his slogan. They will make us a third-world country like Venezuela. Our country is the best, most prosperous country. The stock market is at its biggest gain. We have the lowest unemployment rates. Inflation is lower. The Feds are lowering interest rates, yet trump says our economy is terrible. Our country is in bad shape. trump = lies lies, and more lies. Deporting all immigrants legal or not. Plus Project 25. There is no way; I'm voting for the GOP or trump.
Been to the gas pumps or grocery store lately?

Trump isn’t debating her because polls are tight and he doesn’t want another beating. Another beating will not help him and he can’t beat her so he’s standing pat like a coward and hoping for the best.
I thin k he could----if on an eveN STAGE.

As Elon has said many times we'll never know. The laws for most part appear legal unlike 2020. The bigger question is will they be enforced? Are they actually checking to verify that the signature matches as the law requires or are they simply looking for an X or a squiggly line in the box? Given that audits aren't allowed we'll never know. But it won't matter.
Only legit if Trump wins. Go ahead and say it. That’s what you mean.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
You feel bad for Biden now?

Now she has higher approval ratings than Trump. That must make you feel warm and fuzzy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT