ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

You’re going to be waiting a long time, as in forever. The OP was just doing his best Don Lemon impression
I’ve already been put down because I dared to desecrate the words of “a man of the cloth” awhile back. Read many of everyone’s favorite pastor’s posts. It ain’t hard to find examples

By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore

I haven't read every post and I am sure there is probably some xenophobia, but I think most people are not xenophobic, but instead dislike the lawlessness that is taking place. Romans basically tells us to follow the laws of governing authorities.

So to drape the robe of xenophobia over everyone who thinks our country needs to uphold the law first and foremost only dilutes the true meaning of the term. In addition, you are showing you don't want to have a serious discussion about the topic, but only wish to name call and label.

Reactions: IUCrazy2
I haven't read every post and I am sure there is probably some xenophobia, but I think most people are not xenophobic, but instead dislike the lawlessness that is taking place. Romans basically tells us to follow the laws of governing authorities.

So to drape the robe of xenophobia over everyone who thinks our country needs to uphold the law first and foremost only dilutes the true meaning of the term. In addition, you are showing you don't want to have a serious discussion about the topic, but only wish to name call and label.
So you believe Trump has been anointed by God to be our leader?

I said you sound like. I didn’t say you were. For many democrats and never Trumpers, Trump does turn them into morons.

Before you say it, for some on the right, Trump turns them into incompetent morons.
No. I was being self deprecating. I truly am a moron

So you believe Trump has been anointed by God to be our leader?
I don’t think most Trump supporters believe he’s been anointed by God to be our leader. I think many people believe it was a miracle his head wasn’t blown off in PA.

Isn't that xenophobia, we do not understand a people or culture so we fear it?
What if we do understand a culture and therefore dislike it? This idea that "fear" drives everything is wrong headed. It is just a way to devalue an opinion.

ETA: For example, I don't "fear" the culture of a country like Pakistan. I understand the mix of Islam and tribalism and some of the things that culturally impact their cousins in India and I don't like it. Does that mean each individual Pakistani is bad? No. Does that mean that I would take issue with dropping enough unvetted Pakistanis into a small town in the middle of America and just hope things went OK? Absolutely.

Why?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Pakistan#:~:text=Punishment for rape in Pakistan,ten and twenty-five years.

Last edited:
In one thread you say most people just hold their nose and vote for him but in another you say Christians worship him as some sort of divinely appointed messiah.

Seems almost bigoted against Christians.
Generalities don’t describe everyone. There are different reasons. I don’t in any way have a problem with people voting for Trunp
For their own reason. I have a problem with Trump himself for his behavior and I have a problem in general with MAGA because it has such racist xenophobic overtones

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Generalities don’t describe everyone. There are different reasons. I don’t in any way have a problem with people voting for Trunp
For their own reason. I have a problem with Trump himself for his behavior and I have a problem in general with MAGA because it has such racist xenophobic overtones
The hypocrisy is that it exists on the other side. The racists of blm and the left mirror the right. The Maxine and cori bush etc. hate whites. Blm was founded on a false narrative and proved to be a grift.

Lies. Deceit. The left lies about every national issue from abortion to inflation to project 25 to the mental decline of our leader.

So when we hear trump bad it’s in one ear out the other. Look in the mirror. This isn’t Carter running. Policies and outcomes our ears will open. The rest is partisanship

80's sandwich GIF by absurdnoise's sandwich GIF by absurdnoise

Now there's an illegal alien who's depleting our resources! Send him back!

I’ve already been put down because I dared to desecrate the words of “a man of the cloth” awhile back. Read many of everyone’s favorite pastor’s posts. It ain’t hard to find examples
I don’t think VPM is intentionally xenophobic, although I concede he can come off that way. You might not think intent even matters. Maybe it doesn’t, I don’t know.

You said “a lot” of posters on these boards. Do you have any other examples?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT