ADVERTISEMENT

Today's game was a good reflection of the CTC years

RevMatt

Freshman
Oct 15, 2002
Indy
Wildly inconsistent. Horrible defensive effort. Same good and so much consistently bad for 9 years.

Anyone still backing CTC now that regular season is complete? We haven't heard from Cheyenne for a while....

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: Lucy01
Very accurate post but I think this game saved his job for one more year though. I can see some assistant coaches leaving but not Crean. That's just reality.

Reactions: cheyennemtnman
Very accurate post but I think this game saved his job for one more year though. I can see some assistant coaches leaving but not Crean. That's just reality.

If a 4 point win and giving up 90+ points to one of the worst teams in the conference saves his job, then we may as well shutter the program. He may or may not be gone, but this game won't have any bearing on that decision.

Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
I think winning on the road and scoring the most points by a visitor ever at Value City will impress the admin just enough to keep him.

Nope. I understand your doubt. I was in the same boat. Fortunate to receive solid info on this recently. No longer speculation on his dismissal.

Reactions: PtownHoosier
I think winning on the road and scoring the most points by a visitor ever at Value City will impress the admin just enough to keep him.
This game will be well forgotten when the NCAA bracket show is on and IU isn't involved.

Nope. I understand your doubt. I was in the same boat. Fortunate to receive solid info on this recently. No longer speculation on his dismissal.
Do you know who the possible candidates are for his replacement...or give a few hints.

[QUOTE="RevMatt, post: 2077577, member: 3506

Anyone still backing CTC now that regular season is complete? We haven't heard from Cheyenne for a while....

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?[/QUOTE]

You can't find a Crean supporter with a search warrant these days.

This game will be well forgotten when the NCAA bracket show is on and IU isn't involved.
raw

IU looks so good when the players are moving offensively. There was so much motion offensively to start the game and then they all began standing around watching and running the dribble handoff. I am not sure why the coaches can't see the obvious difference and when players stop cutting.

Reactions: jimmygoiu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT