ADVERTISEMENT

This feels wrong to me (President Carter)

Reactions: jet812
Yes, because the ref doesn't have the honor or integrity necessary to do his job the way it's supposed to be done. He's a cheat.
People who think critically and aren’t moved by emotion can evaluate things objectively. Trump is a terrible person and choice. But his policies provide a greater good vs progressives whose policies harm more people. This shouldn’t be difficult

If you say well foreign policy he is worse and will harm us. Okay. That’s merits. Fine. The rest is nonsense.

People who think critically and aren’t moved by emotion can evaluate things objectively. Trump is a terrible person and choice. But his policies provide a greater good vs progressives whose policies harm more people. This shouldn’t be difficult

If you say well foreign policy he is worse and will harm us. Okay. That’s merits. Fine. The rest is nonsense.
**** your emotions. ;) I know you're driven by yours - don't project that onto me.

Didn't you read the article? He conspired to fix games.
It's not JUST that he's a cheat and conspired to fix games. It's ALSO that he's a terrible president (ref) who left the country much worse off than how it was when he came into office. He was an inept executive who doesn't understand government and has little capacity to manage it.

The fact that he's a despicable, corrupt human being is just in keeping with his having been a despicable, corrupt President.

I remember in the 90’s the outcry from Republicans over the moral decay of Bill Clinton. I was one of those guys. In retrospect he was a pretty moderate Democrat and the world didn’t end while he was President. But he was impeached over his inability to keep his zipper up. Now a lot of the same people are saying it doesn’t matter at all that our chief executive has a decent moral compass. Trump may be the most evil, narcissistic MFer who’s ever resided in DC. And that’s saying something. He literally pushed a rebellion that threatened our Republic. The man should be in prison. NOT running a country

I remember in the 90’s the outcry from Republicans over the moral decay of Bill Clinton. I was one of those guys. In retrospect he was a pretty moderate Democrat and the world didn’t end while he was President. But he was impeached over his inability to keep his zipper up. Now a lot of the same people are saying it doesn’t matter at all that our chief executive has a decent moral compass. Trump may be the most evil, narcissistic MFer who’s ever resided in DC. And that’s saying something. He literally pushed a rebellion that threatened our Republic. The man should be in prison. NOT running a country
I love bill Clinton

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
I love bill Clinton
bill-clinton-did-someone-say-co-ed-19.jpg

Anyone who's ever served in a leadership capacity, has read anything about leadership, or otherwise knows anything about leadership understands that character matters. If a leader lacks character and is allowed to remain in the leadership role, the organization - - - regardless of the nature of the organization - - - is doomed to failure.

Trump has no character. His own sister said "he has no principles. None." And consider his history. Everything he touches eventually turns to shit.

He's unfit for office. He shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office. Leading Republicans understand that. They said so in the days following J6. All of them (McCarthy, McConnell, Graham, etc.) condemned Trump in the strongest possible terms. But what happened next? They went back to their districts and discovered that their low information constituents believed Trump's Big Lie, all of his "I'm a victim!" bullshit, and that their constituents still loved Trump. So in order to save their own political hides, they lost their balls and spines, re-embraced Trump, and bowed to his altar.

Trump needs to be sent packing. Trumpism won't disappear with Trump's defeat, but his loss will send a clear message that the White House is no place for reckless, unhinged, irresponsible chaos agents, convicts and con men.

And a lot of the people who said Clinton's character didn't matter when he was lying about using an intern as a humidor now say that character does matter. Countless examples abound, from small things to large things.

People are generally cool with their guy being a scumbag but not the other side's guy being one.

And a lot of the people who said Clinton's character didn't matter when he was lying about using an intern as a humidor now say that character does matter. Countless examples abound, from small things to large things.

People are generally cool with their guy being a scumbag but not the other side's guy being one.
Especially when Harris and walz are hardly models of character. Harris has proven she’ll lie about the biggest things facing Americans while walz will lie about the littlest

What they all have in common: politicians.

Choose who is best for the masses

Reactions: DANC
I’ve got a running list of common MAGA culture traits and hypocrisy is one of them.

Last edited:

Throw all the f—-ing scumbags out on both sides of the aisle

General Kelly has described Trump as "the most flawed person I ever met." Dozens of high-level officials in his administration have described him as unfit for office. He is utterly devoid of character, and morally bankrupt.

Attempting to compare Trump's character, morality and/or ethos to that of any other major-party nominee for president in modern American history is like comparing Bernie Madoff to a dollar-store thief.

General Kelly has described Trump as "the most flawed person I ever met." Dozens of high-level officials in his administration have described him as unfit for office. He is utterly devoid of character, and morally bankrupt.

Attempting to compare Trump's character, morality and/or ethos to that of any other major-party nominee for president in modern American history is like comparing Bernie Madoff to a dollar-store thief.
Lying about a national ban on abortion. Lying about the border and criminals. Harris is no different

We’ve got a rotten batch. Maybe next round will be better

Last edited:
So which thief are you hiring to look after your house while you're gone?

They're both thieves.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Some scumbags are significantly worse than others
lying about the biggest issues facing america is as bad as anything. lying about hte condition of the president thereby perpetuating a fraud on the entire country. you think biden is capable of overseeing what's going on with fema and nc. they did that to us. through lies. another hour he'll be spent. if he's not already loopy today. i could go on. the dem party is no better. partisanship is the difference

It's not JUST that he's a cheat and conspired to fix games. It's ALSO that he's a terrible president (ref) who left the country much worse off than how it was when he came into office. He was an inept executive who doesn't understand government and has little capacity to manage it.

The fact that he's a despicable, corrupt human being is just in keeping with his having been a despicable, corrupt President.
Bullshit!

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01

More bullshit!

I can’t believe I have to spell this out, but here goes.

My comment wasn’t about theft. I was pointing out the laughably absurd false equivalencies you guys keep clinging to.
Who is "you guys"? I'm saying both tickets represent horrible choices and I won't be voting for either candidate for President.

If you want to vote for the least horrible, knock yourself out. That's your right. You're still voting for something horrible. I can't believe I had to spell that out. You seem to be clinging just as much as anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT