ADVERTISEMENT

Do we have a chance?

Lol. Show me.
Following scientific data collection and coding procedures, we identify 421 effect sizes from 31 empirical studies. Our meta-analysis results suggest that political conservatives are significantly more charitable than liberals at an overall level,

As for democrats demanding others part with their money, see below.

it’s the obsession with not paying taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Giving money to grouops to fight for the use of conversion therapy or money to white natiinalist is not charity imo.

Did we say anything about registered charities? Oh wait, that’s how you get a tax deduction so I see why that’s so important to them. Haven’t get something in return.
It would be much more cost effective to make no charitable donations at all, even with deductions. But of course you know that….. presumably.

Yes given the study I linked only collects data from donations to registered charities, it is extremely pertinent.

Reactions: DANC
It would be much more cost effective to make no charitable donations at all, even with deductions. But of course you know that….. presumably.

Yes given the study I linked only collects data from donations to registered charities, it is extremely pertinent.

Not at all. Most philanthropy does not involve 501(c)s nor is it linked to political parties.

Lack of shelter is not the problem with U.S. homeless. We know this intuitively because the amount of people sleeping on the street in Chicago during the winter falls to about zero while you can’t walk to Walgreens in the summer without stepping over half a dozen vagabonds.

Homeless does not and should not equal sleeping on the street.

I do not know about Chicago. In Bloomington and Indy they open up low barrier shelters in the winter. There are not enough volunteers year round and churches prefer not to do it year round (often church buildings are used)

Low barrier is rare in the summer. Most require ID, one cannot be high, pets are not allowed. So until the low barrier shelters open, there isn't a lot of room

Of course there are some who greatly prefer outdoors. But for most, they cannot meet the normal minimum requirements.

In 20 years I might have seen 5 people sleeping on the streets in Atlanta. You see panhandlers on the exits and street corners now and then. There are a few “camps” that you pretty much have to know where they are to see them. It’s weird that the homeless are a walking hazard on Michigan Ave. I wouldn’t have thought that.

In 20 years I might have seen 5 people sleeping on the streets in Atlanta. You see panhandlers on the exits and street corners now and then. There are a few “camps” that you pretty much have to know where they are to see them. It’s weird that the homeless are a walking hazard on Michigan Ave. I wouldn’t have thought that.
Please stop subtweeting me you cowardly kunt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT